Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Well that would depend entirely on what she's done. If she'd made you your tea, tied you to a chair and told you your Grandad would bringing it for you at 7pm, then your Mom phoned you and said your Grandad has said it'd be brought in at 7:30pm, then your dad rang and said 8pm and then your sister rang and said it would be 7pm (both under instruction from your Grandad), yet at 6:45pm you still have no actual answer and the only person you can speak to is your nan (as your phone has just ran out of battery and you're tied to the chair) then you're gonna kick her and ask her when the 'F' your tea is going to arrive.

The analogy would work if it was not the fact that I don't like tea.....plus the fact that it is flawed on numerous accounts I cant be bothered with plus the fact that it doesn't give me the right or the inclination to kick someone..'...plus Grandma headbutts like an on heat Donkey doing the Rhumba

----------

Like keeping things on topic.

Came to the wrong place mate!;)

The analogy would work if it was not the fact that I don't like tea.....plus the fact that it is flawed on numerous accounts I cant be bothered with plus the fact that it doesn't give me the right or the inclination to kick someone..'...plus Grandma headbutts like an on heat Donkey doing the Rhumba

I am still trying figure out who kicked the gran? :rolleyes

As far as I can see it's gran's caretaker we are calling out and not the beloved granny.

Most people are saying "The release is a farce" which, lets be frank, it is. No one is saying "The release is a farce and its all Ross's fault and I hope that he dies" because that would be dumb, and misattributes what is obviously as issue with TruBlu and this Alternative Software crowd. I'd question the logic of announcing release dates for a cricket game without having a contract signed with a UK distributor which seems to have happened; and the lack of news since the start of the month has just greatly concerned people. Again, if the 11th was said before all of this started, it would have been easier on everyone, I think.

Last edited:

Tea as in dinner. You don't like eating? I thought you Dutch permanently had the munchies?!

No-one is kicking? They are just questioning why Ross is saying one thing (under instruction from Tru Blu) and retailers (under instruction from Tru blu) are saying totally different things to Ross and each other. It really is as simple as that.

I am still trying figure out who kicked the gran? :rolleyes

As far as I can see it's gran's caretaker we are calling out and not the beloved granny.

My point exactly. And poor old granny has been instructed to shut up and let them make tea. Tea will be served when it is ready. Not before. Dont like it....have another biscuit!:D

----------

Tea as in dinner.

Oh, now I fully agree with you.:p

----------

They are just questioning why Ross is saying one thing (under instruction from Tru Blu) and retailers (under instruction from Tru blu) are saying totally different things to Ross and each other. It really is as simple as that.

No, it is not as simple as that. It is your assumption of the situation, nothing more, nothing less.

----------

Anyway I am off to kick the dog or anything else that gets in my way. Good night all.

Sorry for hogging the stage too much, I am also entitled to an opinion or two. Doesn't make me right all the time (not far off though!:p)

For the record... "We love you granny but change your caretaker. We don't like him at all and we feel you could do better".

Hope this clears up things :D

My point exactly. And poor old granny has been instructed to shut up and let them make tea. Tea will be served when it is ready. Not before. Dont like it....have another biscuit!:D

----------

Oh, now I fully agree with you.:p

----------

No, it is not as simple as that. It is your assumption of the situation, nothing more, nothing less.

How is it an assumption?

- Ross has said the 4th on here. Fact.
- Retailers have said the date they have put up is the one given to them by the publishers/distributors. Fact.
- There are different dates on different sites. Fact.

Three 'facts'. None of us are psychic, therefore we can only go on the things that have been said. No assumption whatsoever.

Tea as in dinner. You don't like eating? I thought you Dutch permanently had the munchies?!

No-one is kicking? They are just questioning why Ross is saying one thing (under instruction from Tru Blu) and retailers (under instruction from Tru blu) are saying totally different things to Ross and each other. It really is as simple as that.

The instructions from Tru Blu are for me to say nothing at all - they hate the idea that I am on forums, I tread a fine line.

How is it an assumption?

- Ross has said the 4th on here. Fact.
- Retailers have said the date they have put up is the one given to them by the publishers/distributors. Fact.
- There are different dates on different sites. Fact.

Three 'facts'. None of us are psychic, therefore we can only go on the things that have been said. No assumption whatsoever.

Sure. I am already asleep.

The instructions from Tru Blu are for me to say nothing at all - they hate the idea that I am on forums, I tread a fine line.

Sorry, 'instruction' was the wrong word. What you've been told by Tru Blu is what I should said. My bad.

I think if my memory serves me right ross said they are trying for 4th but could be as late as 11th...

Sorry, 'instruction' was the wrong word. What you've been told by Tru Blu is what I should said. My bad.

No issue, just wanted to be clear on the position.

The one thing for certain is we are all here because we support the game, regardless of our opinions on how its goin, we are all goin to buy the game (cue some little bloke in the background "I'm not") and we all want it to be a success and lead to future versions! I would be interested if need be to invest money into the future of the franchise for future developments and maybe if a fair amount of us would get behind a kick starter type deal for the next version, we'd have more rights to criticise and say whether a better publisher could've been brought in, but as it is, it hasnt cost us a penny to be part of the ride until we buy it, hopefully we'll love it and in a few weeks this'll all be over.

Users who are viewing this thread