Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Guys I got it from Tango worked perfectly. Got delivered to my cousin with in 1 hours and he was not even at home but having a dinner somewhere in dubai.

I will get the game here on Tue-Wed (my cousin posted using DHL express but it costed extra 20 euros).

Looks like the import paid off for you then.

I'm waiting to see if anyone breaks the date. Don't want to be tied into a pre-order that isn't going to arrive till the 11th if there's a way of getting it quicker.

Won't happen, Tru Blu made sure of that last week with GameXchange.

Just ordered mine from Letstango to UK, already got an sms. Looks like hopefully i will have it by end of the week.

Looks like the import paid off for you then.

Paid approx 70 euros (I mean with shipment from DHL express) but will get it surely on wed if not Tuesday so not much to complain about.

I would recommend it to those whom are not that careful to spent 10-20 extra but willing to get it early.

This was the email I got...

Hi Dave,

Thanks for contacting LetsTango.com.
We certainly ship to the UK. Shipping charges depend on the product weight that is being shipped and since you're thinking of buying the Don Bradman game, it will be approximately AED 85 (GBP 14). Orders are usually dispatched the same day/next day and reach you within 2-3 days of the same.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you.

Regards,

and the PS3 copy says ?49 if you switch the currency up the top to GBP.

i have signed up to be notified when the xbox version is available... seriously considering it because in the absence of nothing official from TruBlu and Alternative Software having 14th listed on Amazon i am sceptical about the 11th.

This was the email I got...

Hi Dave,

Thanks for contacting LetsTango.com.
We certainly ship to the UK. Shipping charges depend on the product weight that is being shipped and since you're thinking of buying the Don Bradman game, it will be approximately AED 85 (GBP 14). Orders are usually dispatched the same day/next day and reach you within 2-3 days of the same.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you.

Regards,

and the PS3 copy says ?49 if you switch the currency up the top to GBP.

i have signed up to be notified when the xbox version is available... seriously considering it because in the absence of nothing official from TruBlu and Alternative Software having 14th listed on Amazon i am sceptical about the 11th.

Yes,I have contacted them aswell,they told me that the xbox version will be in stock 2nd April and that it will take 3-5 days to arrive after order.
You will definitely have the game before 11th .

Since nothing officially confirmed.

I doubt it will release in the UK anytime soon.

i have just tried ordering as well but canceled it when i got to the paypal login and saw the price would be $119USD. Way too much money for a game if you ask me. Will wait for UK release.

Users who are viewing this thread