Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Look, there's no way that fella isn't buying the game if he cares enough to post in an online forum about it.

What we're seeing here is the weird entitled childish reverse psychology type stuff that you only ever see from grown adults on the internet. He's (even if only subconsciously) hoping that Ross will go "oh no - what if everyone in the UK does the same?! I'd best push the Tru-blue to release the game tomorrow!".

Pathetic stuff.

Not atall I'll wait until the PC release and get a crack, been waiting for this game since August 2013 and quite frankly waiting until June to get it free will be worth it instead of paying a company who mess around their second largest market

Cracking the game will get you a broken game have fun with that.:D

Not atall I'll wait until the PC release and get a crack, been waiting for this game since August 2013 and quite frankly waiting until June to get it free will be worth it instead of paying a company who mess around their second largest market

Good luck being on the forum at that time mate... If you've got no problem waiting that long what's with the attention seeking tantrum over 1 weeks difference?

No place for you here.

people are already on about cracking this game lol, no wonder why EA stop making cricket games because of privacy in South Asia lol.

people are already on about cracking this game lol, no wonder why EA stop making cricket games because of privacy in South Asia lol.

It's not just limited to South Asia, piracy is everywhere. Personally, I don't condone piracy specially for things like cricket games where the market is already very small compared to other games. Developers and everybody involved should make money so that they can continue producing games for you and I to enjoy.

As for my earlier post, I was barely making a comment and if you just deny the facts it does not mean that they does not exist. No matter how bad it is, piracy is a fact and it happens all around the world.

It's not just limited to South Asia, piracy is everywhere. Personally, I don't condone piracy specially for things like cricket games where the market is already very small compared to other games. Developers and everybody involved should make money so that they can continue producing games for you and I to enjoy.

As for my earlier post, I was barely making a comment and if you just deny the facts it does not mean that they does not exist. No matter how bad it is, piracy is a fact and it happens all around the world.

It's rife in Asia whereas in most developed countries MOST people decide to buy the game and support the developer so they can make a sequel. You'll be one of the first to complain Big Ant aren't making another game yet the first to crack it, that's just how stupid you are.

You just told him how to found a pirated version of the game yet say you don't condone in...

There's no denying though that unfortunately Asia is a prime spot for pirating.

So glad pc version is held back to spoil the pirates , it's already online for the uk for 360 .
Please if your cricket game fan buy it legit like most decent people :mad

Well i hope the cracked versions cant be played online.
And single player experience melts your console, PC tight fisted A-Holes.:D

You just told him how to found a pirated version of the game yet say you don't condone in...

There's no denying though that unfortunately Asia is a prime spot for pirating.

I didn't tell him anything that he cannot find from Google. Did I give him the URL or the location?

I didn't tell him anything that he cannot find from Google. Did I give him the URL or the location?

You still more or less blatantly gave him the location and are assisting in the pirating of the game of which I assume you've done yourself. That's like saying "I only gave him the key to the game shop, I didn't open the door for him".

Users who are viewing this thread