Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

It's not just limited to South Asia, piracy is everywhere. Personally, I don't condone piracy specially for things like cricket games where the market is already very small compared to other games. Developers and everybody involved should make money so that they can continue producing games for you and I to enjoy.

As for my earlier post, I was barely making a comment and if you just deny the facts it does not mean that they does not exist. No matter how bad it is, piracy is a fact and it happens all around the world.
the market is small because of people like you who just buy a pirated version for like 50 rupees.
if everyone in Pakistan and india buy legit copies then the game will make more money and they will keep making sequels.
privacy is what killing cricket games now
..I am glad its its delayed on PC.

It's very thin ice as far as we're concerned so stay safe and avoid giving us a reason to ban you for promoting or linking to pirated content.

If linking to a pirated website isn't worth a ban...

the market is small because of people like you who just buy a pirated version for like 50 rupees.
if everyone in Pakistan and india buy legit copies then the game will make more money and they will keep making sequels.
privacy is what killing cricket games now
..I am glad its its delayed on PC.

Damn, I wish I can buy games for 50 rupees. That's like 5 cents :p. Unfortunately, I had to import all previous Cricket games costing me a lot more than 5 cents :rolleyes

Now let's give this finger pointing a rest and get back to blaming Tru Blu / Big Ant :p

Attachments

• 2014.04.03_14.23.20.jpg
    2014.04.03_14.23.20.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
  • 2014.04.03_14.23.59.jpg
    2014.04.03_14.23.59.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
As said previously, there was a strategy put into place based on the circumstances that have arisen.

One actually does not have to think too hard to realise that given the world except EU has the game that something other than a problem with the game itself is causing a problem. It is PEGI rated EU versions that are in the Middle East.

I don't expect much, I think, but I would like to think that my behaviour and support on here would give at least some small benefit of the doubt that all is being done to rectify the issues at play and get the game out as soon as possible.

Think about it - why would I or Tru Blu damage a market like the UK? Don't call me a liar, don't say I am mistreating you, that's ridiculous in the extreme after the hard yards I have put in to bend to almost every whim and reasonable desire. Understand that I want the game in your hands more than any of you do.

----------

Not atall I'll wait until the PC release and get a crack, been waiting for this game since August 2013 and quite frankly waiting until June to get it free will be worth it instead of paying a company who mess around their second largest market

Pathetic child criminal.

Last edited:
Lol - just woke up to some more of this stuff... reading backwards through the posts.

That cake could keep you up for a week though for sure! I got through half a small slice and look forward to facing the other half today :)

As said previously, there was a strategy put into place based on the circumstances that have arisen.

One actually does not have to think too hard to realise that given the world except EU has the game that something other than a problem with the game itself is causing a problem. It is PEGI rated EU versions that are in the Middle East.

I don't expect much, I think, but I would like to think that my behaviour and support on here would give at least some small benefit of the doubt that all is being done to rectify the issues at play and get the game out as soon as possible.

Think about it - why would I or Tru Blu damage a market like the UK? Don't call me a liar, don't say I am mistreating you, that's ridiculous in the extreme after the hard yards I have put in to bend to almost every whim and reasonable desire. Understand that I want the game in your hands more than any of you do.

----------

Pathetic child criminal.

North America isnt the EU :spy

Just a horrible cricket market :lol

hello all- I love all the youtube videos, keep em coming... one thing I have noticed though is that the commentators will say its out even before the umpire has raised his finger...

it's morning in Aus, Einstein.

My teacher always use to tell me to be more clearer. What I meant was he seems to be the last one online and the first one online. Always replying. Seems to be always online. When does he sleeps.

North America isnt the EU :spy

Just a horrible cricket market :lol

Yeah, different reasons for the US/Canada, that one is finding suppliers willing to stock it.

They have the Stock in the US/Canada, I'd be surprised if dates there didn't now change to sooner.

Essentially the world except US/UK has the game at the predicted date. The US should not be far away and fingers crossed the UK is shortly available too.

So the wash up will be that some people had to wait around an extra week because of circumstances beyond our control.

----------

My teacher always use to tell me to be more clearer. What I meant was he seems to be the last one online and the first one online. Always replying. Seems to be always online. When does he sleeps.

Nah, you totally deserved that.

There's this little function called ignore - best to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread