Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Lol, Nobody would want her. She has some serious miles in her(on) now.

Yeah, different reasons for the US/Canada, that one is finding suppliers willing to stock it.

I read this comment before on another thread and I just don't understand it. Didn't Tru Blu reached out to retailers before the release of the game to find out whether they will stock it or not? It just doesn't make sense to have stock shipped to the counties without even know who will sell it? Probably it would have been a lot better for them to put up a one page website, take payment via PayPal and sell the game themselves.

I read this comment before on another thread and I just don't understand it. Didn't Tru Blu reached out to retailers before the release of the game to find out whether they will stock it or not? It just doesn't make sense to have stock shipped to the counties without even know who will sell it? Probably it would have been a lot better for them to put up a one page website, take payment via PayPal and sell the game themselves.

The deals were done in advance, pressure to supply is not great because there is no competition in the US - Tru Blu don't deal with retailers, they deal with distributors. You beg for distribution in the US.

Yeah, different reasons for the US/Canada, that one is finding suppliers willing to stock it.

They have the Stock in the US/Canada, I'd be surprised if dates there didn't now change to sooner.

Essentially the world except US/UK has the game at the predicted date. The US should not be far away and fingers crossed the UK is shortly available too.

So the wash up will be that some people had to wait around an extra week because of circumstances beyond our control.

----------

Just pulling your leg :thumbs

The effort to get it out to the US, especially in what is really only an expat market is appreciated.

I never condone violence but anyone who is passionate about cricket or gaming who comes on here talking about pirating this game needs a swift kick to the nuts! I am a bit frustrated waiting for this game but we need to support this game! Thats why we are on here!

I've been looking on several different game retailer websites. All of which are saying this game is coming out on the 11th. I pre ordered with GAME they told me it is coming out next Friday but could change and be released sooner than Friday they said they would send me a text if that happened. Hope that happens :yes

I wouldn't worry guys. I'm in NZ but it looks like you'll be getting it in the UK before I get my pre-order that the couriers have apparently managed to lose.

Just to note the forum rules for a moment,
5. Illegal Activities
PlanetCricket does not allow the discussion of illegal activities, including but not limited to, asking for or posting pirated material or the posting details of how to obtain said material.
PlanetCricket - Your home for Cricket Games and Discussion ? Forum Rules

There's no technicality here - if what you say in your post can lead people to pirated copies, then you have posted how to get pirate copies. Not directly linking when you've done all but, is not a point of distinction.

In other news, how you poor ol' UK folk holding out? huddled around the campfire, waiting for release? Need a blanket? P.S, the game is good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread