Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

If you take a look at the payment options, it's like those appliance rental places - low upfront cost but pay a lot more in the end.

The 90 pence a week over 104 weeks sounds great value.

But those same larger games companies would pad the release date by extra time and probably not face some of the issues we do-EA don't make cricket as it is too small a game to make a global impact.

----------

That said, GTAV was six months delayed.

Yeah well GTA V wasnt delayed in one country for six months while it was released in other countries that is what is frustrating me, I'd understand if it was delayed all around the world

No, you're right, GTAV was delayed in all countries - I'd rather get it out asap than delay everyone, especially when what we are talking about one week - and when we are talking about events beyond our control.

Personally, I think we are the lucky ones. We still have the anticipation, the opening of the case and that feeling of pushing your disk into the slot for the first time to look forward to. ( no euphemism intended).;)

Last edited:
Can't they make it 10 days? Wanting is sometimes better than getting, although, hopefully not on this occasion. :)

Thats the last thing I want.
I am getting tired and board of watching videos of DBC14 on youtube and reading posts on here.
I just want to get the game and play on it ASAP.

The game is now appearing on many different web sites at wildly varying prices. I assume from this, that the release will be very soon.:)

Last edited:
well 5 days to go hopefully.
Are GAME going to be giving out steelbooks if you pre order it??

I'm not fussed about the delay anymore, but I did order with GAME because Ross said they'd have steelbooks. The only slightly frustrating thing for me at the moment is the lack of clarity regarding them. Nowhere is suggesting they have them, although this may very well change when they receive their stock.

I'm not fussed about the delay anymore, but I did order with GAME because Ross said they'd have steelbooks. The only slightly frustrating thing for me at the moment is the lack of clarity regarding them. Nowhere is suggesting they have them, although this may very well change when they receive their stock.
Well then I might just go to my local GAME shop and just pre order it tomorrow and hopefully get my steelbook.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread