Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Still waiting for that e-mail saying it has been dispatched. Getting a bit worried now.

ive had issues with amazon recently so put off from using them, shame simply games dont have this they have missed the boat i prefer using them

Oh, not worth going for game now as it probably won't get me it by tomorrow anyway. My last hope is that amazon have failed to update the order then I guess.

Anyone know how reliable gameseek are with dispatch. They are the cheapest but leaving the uk on Tuesday so can't afford any delays on delivery

I also ordered from Gameseek. As of now its still not been shipped. I just sent them a message asking when they are likely to send out pre-orders. It says they have 20 in stock. Mine's being sent to Germany so I am not expecting it for another week probably. I did get the cheapest deal around so I'm not too worried.

----------

My amazon account is telling me it's not going to be dispatched til tommorow, very annoyed seeming as they told me they expected it to arrive tommorow and I payed extra for expedited delivery. Does anyone know what time today I have to order from shopto by to get it dispatched today?

Edit : Problem with them is they don't accept my card for some reason, anywhere I can pay with paypal that's decent?

I think you can pay with paypal on shopto. I have done in the past.

Just had confirmation from shop to on the online help that the xbox version is dispatching today, reassuring!

for gameseekers

just checked mine buddy and still pre-order, emailed like you but not had reply, see its gone down to 19 in stock

guess you pay for what you get!

Last edited:
According to the shopto site they only have a few PS3 copies left in stock. Better get in quick if you are thinking of ordering from them.

I'm thinking for expedited mail with Amazon the latest I should get an e-mail saying it has been dispatched is 5:00pm.

Are you not getting the same thing in your account telling you it will be dispatched tomorrow?

Any ideas why they'd be holding it back @BigAntStudios?

Not yet though. I got in touch with Amazon yesterday and they changed it for free from first class. Reason being that I pre-ordered it Tuesday night but it said it wouldn't arrive until Saturday.

Hopefully get something today. The UK base of Amazon is Jersey isn't it?

Not yet though. I got in touch with Amazon yesterday and they changed it for free from first class. Reason being that I pre-ordered it Tuesday night but it said it wouldn't arrive until Saturday.

Hopefully get something today. The UK base of Amazon is Jersey isn't it?

That's annoying, I paid for expedited and it still has dispatch tomorrow. Think it is somewhere out there.

Hi Im new to this, but been following this thread for a few weeks now :spy, My amazon account says that delivery estimate is 11/04/14 so hoping it arrives tomorrow

Yeah. They changed my date as well. If it isn't shipped by 5:00pm I'm going to get in touch.

Getting a bit worried about Amazon. I am a prime customer and almost every pre order I have had in the last year has been dispatched by 1pm, for DBC nothing yet.

If they don't dispatch today, will cancel my order and pick up instore tomorrow. Local independent game shop is selling them today but they want ?50 for it which I refuse to pay.

Users who are viewing this thread