Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

I'm such a jammy bugger. Got in touch with Amazon and at the end she said she'll contact the fulfilment center to send it as soon as possible. I asked her about a lack of stock and she basically refuted that so I don't think that is the case. Hopefully get it dispatched tonight then.

Just did the same thing. They said they'd email me an update later, I can still retain some hope :rolleyes.

Nanta R.:Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk. My name is Nanta Kumar. May I know your name, please?
Me:Jimbo
How are you Nanta?
Nanta R.:Hi Jimbo.
I'm fine.
How are you, Jimbo?
Me:Good. Nearly finished work!
I've heard some rumors that dispatch of this item might be delayed. Can you confirm?
Nanta R.:Just to confirm, you are referring to " Don Bradman Cricket 14 (PS3) ".
Am I right?
Me:Yes.
Nanta R.:Thanks for confirming.
I have checked our website and it appears that this item will be released on April 11, 2014.
And I can see that your order status states that this order will be dispatched by today.
In order to help you better, I will contact our fulfillment center and will instruct them to dispatch the order as soon as possible.
Me:Thats very kind. Thank you
Nanta R.:You're most welcome.
Please hold on chat, let me contact our fulfillment center.
Thanks for waiting.
I have contacted our fulfillment center and instructed them to dispacth the order as soon as possible.
I hope your order will be dispatched soon.
Once your order is sent you'll receive an e-mail confirming the date, contents and method of delivery.
Me:that's great. Thanks for your help today.
Nanta R.: You're most welcome.
Is there any thing else I can help you with?
Me:No thank you.
Nanta R.:Have a nice day!
Take care, Jimbo!
We hope to see you again soon! Please click the "End Chat" link to close this window.

Urgh. Just got an e-mail from Amazon. Thought it was a dispatch notice. Just confirmation of her getting in touch with the distribution center and that If I receive nothing tonight to get in touch.

Urgh. Just got an e-mail from Amazon. Thought it was a dispatch notice. Just confirmation of her getting in touch with the distribution center and that If I receive nothing tonight to get in touch.

Haha, happens every time with me too. Bloody hell, the suspense is killing me.

Hi Guy's , Just got this back from Amazon

Hello,

I understand that you would like to know about the delivery of this order

I?ve checked your order for 'Don Bradman Cricket 14 (Xbox 360)' and can see that it was placed on 8 April 2014 with One-Day delivery selected.

I have checked our website and see that this item will be released on April 11, 2014.

Rest assured that we?ll dispatch your order prior to the date of release, with the intention that it arrives with you on the actual release day.

Once it?s been dispatched, we?ll send you an e-mail confirming the date, contents, and method of delivery.

There is nothing here about being short on stock so fingers X ;)

This is what Amazon said to me:

Hi, when will my order be dispatched
Rahul:Hello, my name is Rahul. I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused. I'll be glad to assist you today.
Could you please let me know your order number?
Me: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rahul:Thank you for the order number.
Me:I have heard from some people that these orders won't be dispatched today, that would be very disappointing.
Rahul:I have checked and can see that the item will be released on 11 April and can confirm that you will receive the item as per the delivery date.
Me:Would you be able to check with the fulfilment centre that it will definiately be dispatched today?
Rahul:Okay, in this case I will contacted our fulfillment center and will request them to dispatch the item as soon as possible and update you about the delivery of the item.
Will that be fine ?
Me:that would be great.
Rahul:Thank you.
Please allow me a moment to contact the fulfillment center.
Thank you for waiting,
I hope we are still connected.
Me:yes we are
Rahul:Thank you.
I have contacted the fulfillment center and have requested them to dispatch the item as soon as possible and update you about the delivery of the item.
Me:thanks, how long will they take to update me?
Rahul:Within 24 hours.
Me:so does that mean i won't receive the item tomnorrow?
Rahul:No, it will be dispatched today as our fulfillment center dispatches item round the clock and they will update you very soon.
Me:ok thanks.
Rahul:Thank you for understanding.
Me:thanks for your help Rahul.
Rahul:Would there anything else I can help you with?
You're most welcome.

Game in Camden still haven't got the Xbox360 version in stock.

Not looking good for all of us hoping to buy from stores rather than online.

just chased gameseek again still shows pre-order with game showing in stock

Users who are viewing this thread