Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Here's my chat with Amazon 5 mins ago.

Here's a copy of the chat transcript you requested:

Initial Question: Hello
I placed an order for Don Bradman Cricket 14, can you confirm that I will receive it on the 11/4/14 release date.
03:23 PM BST Me : As I heard you have not got the stock in
03:23 PM BST Mounisha(Amazon): Hello! My name is Mounisha.
I'll be glad to assist you.
03:23 PM BST Me : hi
03:23 PM BST Mounisha(Amazon): May I please take down the order number?
03:23 PM BST Me : ok one sec plz
03:24 PM BST Me: Amazon.co.uk order number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
03:24 PM BST Mounisha(Amazon): Thank you for the order number.
I can confirm that this will be delivered on April 11, 2014.
03:25 PM BST Me : may I ask , why has this not been dispatched as yet ,
03:25 PM BST Mounisha(Amazon): I see that this is scheduled for dispatch on April 10, 2014 for delivery on April 11, 2014.
03:26 PM BST Mounisha(Amazon): You can check the order status on your account.
03:26 PM BST Me : Yes it say's not dispatched , but surly for me to receive it tomorrow it would need to be sent by you today ?
03:27 PM BST Mounisha(Amazon): Yes, it will be dispatched by the end of the day. We will send an email confirmation once it is dispatched.
03:28 PM BST Me : ah.. I see so you send this late in the day, is this correct
03:28 PM BST Mounisha(Amazon): It will be dispatched anytime before the end of the day but we are unsure about the exact time.
03:29 PM BST Me : and you do have stock to send this do you ?
03:29 PM BST Mounisha(Amazon): Yes, Me. We do have stock.
03:29 PM BST Me : many thanks for this.
03:30 PM BST Mounisha(Amazon): You're welcome. Is there anything else I can do for you today?
03:30 PM BST Me : please can you make sure this goes out to me today , that's all .
03:30 PM BST Mounisha(Amazon): Please do not worry. It will be delivered tomorrow.
Have a great day. Bye.

Last edited:
They're leaving it very late if they're going to arrive tomorrow.

mines shipped from gameseek -

Don Bradman Cricket 14 - (PS3) 1 ?39.75
Posted 10/04/14

keep the faith guys :)

No college or work tomorrow, I have about 5 different stores within a couple of miles from where I live, I'll be trying my luck tomorrow at 9am, pretty confident the local game store closest will have it in stock, it's placed in a run down (soon to close) Arndale center, it's not very popular.

It's a massive shame people aren't able to play on the release date (no sarcasm), just hope I'm able to play tomorrow!

looking forward to walking out to the crease tomorrow or saturday dont mind - the sound of leather on willow!

mines shipped from gameseek -

Don Bradman Cricket 14 - (PS3) 1 ?39.75
Posted 10/04/14

keep the faith guys :)

Just got my dispatch email too! Glad i canceled my amazon order last night and ordered from Gameseek. Cheaper and sent out quicker too! Now I play the waiting game....

Amrita:I can confirm you that we?ll dispatch your order prior to the release day, with the intention that it arrives with you on the actual release day.
I assure you that you will get it by tomorrow.

That's my quote prepared for requesting a refund on my shipping costs :D.

Not looking promising then. Will probably have to go into town to get it then if I want it tomorrow. Disappointed in Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread