Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Amazon has told me that I may get the game up to 10 days late. Not that bothered about steelbook edition and a few quid doesn't make much of a difference to me to be honest.

I just got a dispatch email from them.

ps3 version showing back in stock at amazon

Maybe because we've all cancelled our orders! But it's now offering next-day delivery too. Maybe they've just found the box of copies they lost yesterday...

waiting for my post... pre ordered from game and since 10am ive just been sitting listening out for letterbox.....sad I know

First post after many years on here. Pre-ordered from Amazon on the 6th because they were there cheapest retailer with a decent reputation. As of this morning they still hadn't posted it so I asked them on the live chat thing whether it would happen today or not. The woman on there said I'd have to wait 1-3 weeks for it, so I cancelled and ordered with Shopto instead. Would have gone with them anyway but wasn't sure I could justify their price.

Ended up paying just over ?45 as I had a bit of credit, and less than five minutes after the payment went through they'd sent me a photo of my package and told me it would be sent out with Royal Mail tonight. Hopefully will come tomorrow. Brilliant service.

Which must have you banging your head against a wall.

Yes, it does. Retailers balked at the Bradman name and thought that state of English cricket would be an issue - I hope there are big re-orders this week :)

Rang GAME , 3 copies in Surrey Quays store , 30 minutes later proud owner of PS3 version , wife and kids packed off with mother in law , let the games begin ( cancelled amazon )

guys why dont you order from gameseek quick turnaround you may even get tomorrow as first class post as over ?30 order

both xbox 360 and PS3 versions

In Stock
30+ in stock
Usually despatched within 24 hours
?39.75
& this item ships in the UK for
FREE with Super Saver Shipping

Have done that just now. Hopefully get here tomorrow.

Went into GAME and they had 2 copies both reserved for pre-orders.

Did you try the live chat? Would they know if the 3 copies in my local store are reserved or not?

They might not be able to know. The person in the store I went said they only have numbers of what they have on the premises.

Also, when you cancel from Amazon shouldn't you get an e-mail saying so?

Yes, it does. Retailers balked at the Bradman name and thought that state of English cricket would be an issue - I hope there are big re-orders this week :)

Surely you can understand why that would be a thought though. I doubt the casual gamer here would know who Sir Don was, seeing as he did most of his good work either side of WWII and died in 2001. And he was also Australian.

Then the game has been released at a time when England have not played on home soil for 7 months, and when they have played elsewhere we've been hammered in the Ashes and lost to the Netherlands.

Personally, I would have expected that to have a negative effect on your sales, but if that is not the case and it has gone well then I'm happy for you. If that means we are more likely to see future versions and to see the PS4 version that was planned then all the better!

Users who are viewing this thread