Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Ross was in my local Game store southport and they had no Don bradman I could not find any on game website all it said was out of stock up ?
I have the game and I was hoping for a bigger impact in the UK.
The bigger UK games sites have not reviewed it apart from IGN ( Australia )
I remember you saying about sending review copy's out to press etc as not being that good for your products .
I wish your publisher could send a few out eg
Eurogamer ,computerandvideogames,videogamer and others to show what a great cricket and sports game you have produced .
If you did this I am sure it could only help sales :thumbs
Cheers graham

Ross was in my local Game store southport and they had no Don bradman I could not find any on game website all it said was out of stock up ?
I have the game and I was hoping for a bigger impact in the UK.
The bigger UK games sites have not reviewed it apart from IGN ( Australia )
I remember you saying about sending review copy's out to press etc as not being that good for your products .
I wish your publisher could send a few out eg
Eurogamer ,computerandvideogames,videogamer and others to show what a great cricket and sports game you have produced .
If you did this I am sure it could only help sales :thumbs
Cheers graham

Yeah very true Graham - I'm patiently waiting for the PC release but it is surprising and frustrating that this game seems to have really gone under the radar in UK and Ireland with little exposure in media/press.

As I said in earlier post, I was surprised when I mentioned this down at my cricket club a month or so ago, as no-one had heard of it despite most of the guys having a PS or Xbox. I guess they are relying on the good old word of mouth and I really hope this works in the long run.

I'm sure we just all want this game to do well, selling loads especially when considering all the effort put in by Ross and his team with the help of the PC community.It is an excellent product they have developed and it deserves to sell well but like you mention surely this would be helped if there are more reviews etc out there raising the profile of this in UK and Ireland.

I wonder if BigAnt are going to have much marketing for the PC release?

I saw a copy in my Game in Glasgow just before I left to Poland: so they are out there!

Has anybody tried downloading from the XBL Marketplace? For me, it won't let me buy it, it just gives me an error code (which I have checked with Microsoft) but it didn't help at all. Any ideas?

want to ask that is it "dbc14" avialable in pakistan or at what date it will be available

?44 is not a bad price for the special edition steel book and controller. Have to admit though that I've never heard of that company before.

The game should now be in a lot more outlets in the UK.

I've not seen any in shops yet near me but only a matter of time :)

I've not seen any in shops yet near me but only a matter of time :)

Well in my store I work (game) we had a grand total of 1 copy on ps3, 1 copy on xbox and now we have 1 preowned copy (the preowned copy is mine which incidentally was the 1 copy we had on xbox but I traded in for PC)

If I'm being honest no one really knows of the game. Had a very few ppl ask about any cricket games I tell them about this masterpiece and they have never heard of it lol

If I'm being honest no one really knows of the game. Had a very few ppl ask about any cricket games I tell them about this masterpiece and they have never heard of it lol

Very true! None of my friends even heard of it till i told them about it.. Same at the game store near me they know me as the guy who bugged the hell out out of them with asking about this game leading upto launch.. haha! I will always be known for that game now! It's a shame such a great cricket game is so unknown in the UK. You trade in your's??? WHATTTTTTTT :eek:

Well in my store I work (game) we had a grand total of 1 copy on ps3, 1 copy on xbox and now we have 1 preowned copy (the preowned copy is mine which incidentally was the 1 copy we had on xbox but I traded in for PC)

Seems like very few were sold in. I suspect that the plan was to establish the brand and quality with this version and ramp up with the next. If a new one hits next summer to coincide with whatever tournament will be going on, there will be much less risk in going bigger on promotion and numbers.

Hopefully they can pick up a bigger publisher and really get a stronger push. It's a shame: the game is really, really good.

Users who are viewing this thread