C2005 crashes back to desktop w/o any error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi, i've been having this problem of Cricket 2005 crashing back to desktop without any error message.

I've played cricket 2005 after removing all the patch includinging my own A.I. patch, closing all the BG applications which run in the taskbar, etc but still the game crashed back to desktop.

It doesnt happens everytime, but recetly it has started happening more often.

So, any possible solution ?

britishchampion

2nd XI Cricketer<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
I got this after i installed a tv theme... even after removing it nothing changed and it continues happening. Best thing to do is reinstall OR save every two overs upuntil lunch in a test match then it shouldn't exit.

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
tutsipoppy2 said:
Hi, i've been having this problem of Cricket 2005 crashing back to desktop without any error message.

I've played cricket 2005 after removing all the patch includinging my own A.I. patch, closing all the BG applications which run in the taskbar, etc but still the game crashed back to desktop.

It doesnt happens everytime, but recetly it has started happening more often.

So, any possible solution ?
It is also happening with me :( i think because of your A.I. patch 3.1 before that patch nothing was happening like that & now i am getting the same problem which you are facing atm ... :noway

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
scorpion_rulezz said:
It is also happening with me :( i think because of your A.I. patch 3.1 before that patch nothing was happening like that & now i am getting the same problem which you are facing atm ... :noway

well i tried playing the game without ANY patch but still there was this problem.

if this problem starts ocuring more often, then i think i'll go for a re-install.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Well i eventually found out that the problem was due to the fact the i hadnt installed the 4GB Bat Pack (+ Unique Face Patch) properly.

I re-installed the game, and applied all patches again, games now working fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread