C2k5 Player Editor

do you know what this is and how to fix it ?

Attachments

• uiiuo.JPEG
    900.1 KB · Views: 160
No, I don't know who that's for. Who did you set a unique face file for?
To stop the game crashing just rename the file and put it in the root.

i just played the same team, and the error didnt come up. must of been a game error

65f87901387059afc186b15743d93c47.big is definitely a unique face file but I can't work out who for.
It's in my root but not in the bats.xml or the pinned faces thread.

Edit - got it with a forum search. We've had this problem before. It was an error with the Unique Face Patch in that it mis-spelt the .big filename of Ganguly having a 9 instead of an 8 at the start. Click here for a fix.

barmyarmy said:
The file will only be 100kb zipped...

I don't know why but the only files I can upload are some pictures but that even takes a while to upload i don't know if it's a problem with my internet or with the site but i don't know if any one else has this problem. :confused:

In that case, open the two players with PE3, go to the face tab and tell me what numbers appear for playerID and faceID for each.

Hayden's player ID is 4196, Face ID is 1814 & Gilchrist's player ID is 1814 his face ID is 4196.

Last edited:
Async Load Problem

i am a new member. i have a problem. when i play cricket 2005 when the toss is over it is showing
"async load 9fc10594221633a95bde36bb7459c9fb.big failed"
please giv an answer to this problem

please help

Great work dude, But can u please explain how to use the ea big editor ot import new faces in this editor for existing players. Is there any other way to edit faces of the players without the 4gbbatpatch or uniqueface patch (Game crashes).

Plss help me to import new faces thorugh player editor 3. this seesm the easiest and the best.

looking fwd for ur reply

kkpratheek said:
i am a new member. i have a problem. when i play cricket 2005 when the toss is over it is showing
"async load 9fc10594221633a95bde36bb7459c9fb.big failed"
please giv an answer to this problem

That means you haven't installed the unique face patch properly and is nothing to do with the editor.

rashgera said:
Great work dude, But can u please explain how to use the ea big editor ot import new faces in this editor for existing players. Is there any other way to edit faces of the players without the 4gbbatpatch or uniqueface patch (Game crashes).

Plss help me to import new faces thorugh player editor 3. this seesm the easiest and the best.

looking fwd for ur reply

The editor can't import faces; you have to use EA Graph.
What it does is create face files for created players so you can then import the correct face in.
You don't have to have 4GB bat pack or unique face patch for the editor to work but you do if you use the updated planetcricketv1a roster or want to edit faces.

i installed it properly. but can u again explain how to install unique face patch? if its not installed properly why it is showing like this? pls giv answers to this

Best thing to do it to go to your data folder and double click on faces.bat. That should run the install again.

i installed but its still not working. is there any bug fixers for this

Users who are viewing this thread