C2k5 Player Editor

where can i get it?
the bats thing and freeware are in the ea sports cric 05 root just like the editor.

i have and then when it asked to place it i put it on the ea sports cricket 2005 folder and then clicked ok.
went to get it and it's not here.

barmyarmy said:
Minor update for those that are interested. As requested I've written a settings form so you can choose to turn off bat/face previews (which speeds the editor up) and also to have the statistics tab display balls rather than overs (which is what cricinfo are now using for their stats).
Use the check for update button (on the tool strip at the top) to see the change log and get the download link.

pe301.jpg
can U tell me please from where I can dload it can u give me link
cheers

Hi, I gotta a problem here, I recently downloaded the new CGP and saw that many players have got wrong skin colour (sometimes even mixed). So I wanted to download the player editor and change the colours accordingly, but I realized that if I click on an international player like Yuvraj Singh the player editor sends a message:
Unhandled excpetion has occured in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.
Could not find the file 'D:\Program Files\Playerv3010\temp.fsh

please help me

Last edited:
sridharbulusu said:
Hi, I gotta a problem here, I recently downloaded the new CGP and saw that many players have got wrong skin colour (sometimes even mixed). So I wanted to download the player editor and change the colours accordingly, but I realized that if I click on an international player like Yuvraj Singh the player editor sends a message:

What version of the editor are you using as well? Make sure you have V3 or above.

Someone asked this earlier, but I have no idea what to do. When I try to run the editor, I get a message, telling me to select the correct path to your cricket 2005 folder. I dunno too much about computers, so I have no idea what to do. Hopefully someone can help me.

barmyarmy said:
What version of the editor are you using as well? Make sure you have V3 or above.
Hi I am sorry I didn't add the pic. Somehow it didn't work out. Anyway the message is:
Unhandled excpetion has occured in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.
Could not find the file 'D:\Program Files\Playerv3010\temp.fsh

please help me

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread