C2k5 Player Editor

If you installed it correctly you won't get the error you posted.
Try running the batch through the cmd window so you can see if there are any error messages.

what can be the problem here??

Attachments

• player editor error.doc
    962 KB · Views: 30
ahk2578 said:
what can be the problem here??
Seems like you have set the wrong path of impbig.exe. Open your "bats.xml" file and remove the text inbetween the <ImpBig></ImpBig> tag. Now open up the editor and select the correct impbig file(it should be in the same directory as your editor).

I downloaded the file and tried to run Player editor but I am getting this message "Application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy. To grant this application the required permission contaact your system administrator or use the microsoft .net framework configuration tool"

What should I do?? :confused:

:cheers

Please help me in understanding, what is the Cricket 2005 roster file.

i am new to this editing thing and would surely love to know more about it

It has extension .ros and can be found in the documents and settings/EA Cricket 2005 folder. You need to create one using the ingame my cricket/save option or download one.

Minor update for those that are interested. As requested I've written a settings form so you can choose to turn off bat/face previews (which speeds the editor up) and also to have the statistics tab display balls rather than overs (which is what cricinfo are now using for their stats).
Use the check for update button (on the tool strip at the top) to see the change log and get the download link.

pe301.jpg

just got it for the first time but i don't know what to do when i play it and it opens up browse and searches files Biggui Command Line tool.

Just downloaded v.3, get error message- you have to select the correct cricket 2005 path, what is the corrrect path?

treva said:
anybody???? :(

It's covered by the readme. The first time the editor runs you have to select the ImpBig tool so the face/bat previews will work properly. The ImpBig tool is meant to be included with the download but I forgot to include it...
Should be fixed now :)

Users who are viewing this thread