C2k5 Player Editor

sridharbulusu said:
Hi I am sorry I didn't add the pic. Somehow it didn't work out. Anyway the message is:
Unhandled excpetion has occured in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.
Could not find the file 'D:\Program Files\Playerv3010\temp.fsh

please help me

thanks

That will happen if you are using an updated roster without the Unique Face Patch installed.

Khusro said:
Someone asked this earlier, but I have no idea what to do. When I try to run the editor, I get a message, telling me to select the correct path to your cricket 2005 folder. I dunno too much about computers, so I have no idea what to do. Hopefully someone can help me.

It's the path where you installed cricket2005. If you don't know where is then right click properties on the c2k5 icon on your desktop and it will tell you the path.
The default is X:\program files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 where X is your primary drive.

Hey Colin I checked the download centre but version 3 is still there...........question is that in this version which is in dload centre the update u have recently made is there or not,,,........By the way can u gimme the direct link of it
cheers

The version in the download centre is the latest version. You can check by using the check for update button on your current editor.

Ok, i appear to have it working now, but i do have another problem. These new bats you keep posting, how exctly do i download and use them? Do i need to unzip them using winzip, and where do i put them ect? I tried downloading that Sangakarra kookaburra bat, i unzipped it and then extracted it to where i think all the other bats are (the root directory?), but he used a yellow gunn and moore bat in my game. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as these bats are awesome and i want to be able to use them.

One more thing, is it just the bats that have been created in this pack or have all the teams been updated and faces changed? Thanks.

Scousepig, you need to also download Player Editor v3 from the Downloads Centre as well and then assign the bat to the player that way (after you have unzipped the bat to the root directory of course).

The unique face patch allows for unique faces for every player rather than the annoying shared texture problem. As a result of installing the unique face patch some faces may now be wrong but this is easily rectified by downloading the new face packs that Saurabh and others have been making.

It won't let me download that. It says i need something else, but it doesn't work when i try to install it.

There is no such thing as 3.0.

I take it you have read the instructions:
To run the program you will need the .net 2.0 framework. Get it here.
Place the bats.xml file, ImpBIG.exe fle and the FreeImage.dll file in the same directory as the exe. Run the exe.
When running the editor for the first time it will take a while to load up
See this thread for help: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17161
Check that you have followed ALL of the instructions properly. For further support on the Player Editor, please ask in the Player Editor thread.

You need to install Windows Installer 3.0 to install Net Framework 2.0 which is needed to install Player Editor 3.0 (phew).

The moral of this story is that you should always keep Windows up to date. Make sure you have all of the latest updates installed. If you're not running Windows XP SP2 yet then you really should be.

Thanks Sid and Saurabh for helping to sort this.

Users who are viewing this thread