C2k5 Player Editor

Looks like you haven't set the path for impbig.exe file. When the dialog box pops up asking for impbig, select the correct file(impbig file is distributed along with the player editor).

i uninstalled everything and installed it again and now it works properly

If i have anymore questions, i will ask them here, thank you all :D

You haven't set the path of ImpBig correctly.
I suggest you download the editor again and when you run it the first time give both the root of c2k5 (which you've done) but also the location of the ImpBig exe (which is included with the download). Everything should work fine then.

where r the roster files Please help me.whrn i start it asks me to open some kind of files from where should i open those from.

when i star it asks me 4 IMP.BIG file gave the root where i hve extracted it .But then it asks for cricket 2005 roster file.where r these roster files.

aajtaksabsetej said:
where r the roster files Please help me.whrn i start it asks me to open some kind of files from where should i open those from.

when i star it asks me 4 IMP.BIG file gave the root where i hve extracted it .But then it asks for cricket 2005 roster file.where r these roster files.

My Documents/EA Sports/

The rosters should be in a folder with the same name as the roster itself.

when i go to open the player editor it says"select the right path"
What do i select???

kookaburra69 said:
when i go to open the player editor it says"select the right path"
What do i select???

well mate,

1) first u give the folder where u have installed CKT2005 i.e root dirctory!!!
2) Then another dialog box will open and in that select "Impbig" thats in ur playereditor folder!!!!

3) Fianlly it will ask the roster file and u can select that from the place where u haved stored the rosters!!! Normally in Mydocuments!!!

Hope this helps u!!!
Suren.

EDIT :

I m attaching pictures for clear understanding...Hope this will also help u!!!

1) it will ask the path of CKT2005, u have t o select the folder like this,

p1iv1.jpg

2) Another dialog box opens and select "Impbig" as follows,

p2cm0.jpg

3) Finally it will ask for roster file, where u can select from the saved location!!!

3kq0.jpg

:happy Hope u got it now!!! :happy

Last edited:
kookaburra69 said:
When i click on the ea folder it just says wrong path still???

did u click on the proper path, becos there are two EA floders genrally created by default,

i.e eg in my case,

1)D:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 ( Actual game root folder )

2)F:\Documents and Settings\suren\My Documents\EA Sports\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 ( This is where the rosters get saved )

U have to select the option 1 i.e root dirctory!!!

I have the same proplem I start the editor, then go to xp system, then program files, then ea sports cricket 2005, then player editor
then press ok, and it says you have to select the correct cricket 2005 path

Attachments

• wa.jpeg
    576.1 KB · Views: 36
  • untitled.jpeg
    576.1 KB · Views: 32
Chimp132 said:
I start the editor, then go to xp system, then program files, then ea sports cricket 2005, then player editor
then press ok, and it says you have to select the correct cricket 2005 path
You have to select your cricket 2005 folder, in this case its \Program Files\EA Sports\EA Sports Cricket 2005 . And not your player editor folder.

i just opened player editor from the program files then ea sports. and then when it told me to browze for the file, i clicked cricket 2005, where i put my files for when i extract them. and that message came up that said you have to select the correct cricket 2005 path, i dont know what im doing wrong but noone seems to know

Chimp132 said:
i just opened player editor from the program files then ea sports. and then when it told me to browze for the file, i clicked cricket 2005, where i put my files for when i extract them. and that message came up that said you have to select the correct cricket 2005 path, i dont know what im doing wrong but noone seems to know

Try an simple thing though not sure wht prblem u are facing!!!

1) Delete the player editor folder (current)
2) Extract the player editor from ur zip file to somewhere outside that program files having EA ( just an try!!! )
3) Now repeat the steps 1,2,and 3 as mentioned in few threads before!!!!

i m telling u becos i have a doubt tht system is not recognising the correct path as its inside EA folder...though this may sound stupid!!! Why not have a try and see!!!! Otherwise someone like Collin and Prakash might have good solution!!!

Users who are viewing this thread