C2k5 Player Editor

Re-install your C2K5 and then try it again maybe, it could be a corrupted file which is your problem.

barmyarmy said:
Just post your C2k5 path and your ImpBig path here and I'll edit the bats.xml file for you so it will work.

do u have any idea why the path is not recognised??? is it the problem while downloading?

surendar said:
do u have any idea why the path is not recognised??? is it the problem while downloading?

It's not a problem I've heard of before. The editor checks for the presence of data_pc.gob before validating the path so perhaps his .gob file is in the wrong place, corrupted etc.

barmyarmy, could you tell me what i need to do to get it working if you know whati need to do please

Chimp132 said:
barmyarmy, could you tell me what i need to do to get it working if you know whati need to do please

Seriously, stop wasting my time and read the post I made earlier. I asked you to post your C2k5 and ImpBig paths and I will kindly edit the bats.xml file for you so the editor works.

Chimp132 said:
ok, i ll do that, but what is C2k5

mates its cricket2005 = c2k5!!!!

He wants u to post the paths he has asked so that he can edit in xml files to make ur editor work!!!!

so he wants me 2 post everything in my playereditor v3 file

Just post your C2k5 path and your ImpBig path here and I'll edit the bats.xml file for you so it will work.

This is what he wants!!!

for eg , My c2k5 path is d:\programfiles\EAsports\EAcricket2005!!!

So post ur path of c2k5 and ur ImpBig path(one that is in playereditor folder)!!!

how do i do that, i tried clicking post reply, then manage attachments, then browze then went into my computer, then xp system (c) then program files then ea sports, then ea sports cricket 2005, then what do i send, because i cant send the file

Chimp132 said:
how do i do that, i tried clicking post reply, then manage attachments, then browze then went into my computer, then xp system (c) then program files then ea sports, then ea sports cricket 2005, then what do i send, because i cant send the file

mate, only path is being asked and not any files!!!!

1) Just right click on the EAcricket2005 folder and select properties from that.

2) Then the path will be displated in the windows that opens!!!

D:\Program Files\EA SPORTS will be displayed in my case!!!

So the reqd path is D:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005.

Similary see the path for Impbig in the playerditor folder!!! These things are supposed to be the basics of computer... :)

C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005

thats what i get for player editor, but i know thats not what barmyarmy needs probaly

Chimp132 said:
C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005

thats what i get for player editor, but i know thats not what barmyarmy needs probaly

That is exactly what I need but I also need the ImpBig path.
e.g. C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005\editors\

here at is finally lol

C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005\PlayerEditorv3010

Users who are viewing this thread