C2k5 Player Editor

yes, i put the file into the root dictionary

the file you click to run player editor is the file you put in the root dictionary, then the ashes urn pic

kookaburra69 said:
sorry to trouble u all again but when i went into it this came up
wtfav4.jpg

I had the identical problem. Please help.

Thanks in advance

Manee

You don't need to put the editor files or your roster files into the root directory, they should stay in the My Document\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 folder.

It makes no difference.

My path is C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005

And my impBIG (sp?:p) path is C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005\PlayerEditorv3011\PlayerEditorv3010

Those people having the bat error aren't using the updated bats.xml Drewska released.

@ manee - try putting the editor in its own folder.

with the drewska bat pack, i put the bats.xml that drewska put with the 4gb bat pack he made, and the error still came up, so drewska just told me to rename the graphic kookaburra with the one he made, then it worked. do you know what could be wrong with the bats.xml that drewska made, it could be with my player editor, because if you rember, you had to edit the bats.xml file for me

barmyarmy said:
Those people having the bat error aren't using the updated bats.xml Drewska released.

@ manee - try putting the editor in its own folder.

What do u mean its own folder. Ill try. Didnt work

Hey Colin can you change the lineups with this editor? The 4GB batpack rsoters has some weird line-ups. Or i the defuault line-up the order they are in the squad?

I'm having problems with v3011 in the new update... when i open the roster it gives me an error but i press continue. I can't change to another player it just stays on Zuqliar ahmed (the first player to show up) and when i select a new player is stays with his stats and stuff and just changes his name.

PM FROM BF said:
- You should also edit the bats.xml file and remove the bit at the top where it says "<C2005Path>C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005\</C2005Path>
<ImpBig>C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005\ImpBIG.exe</ImpBig>" - That will solve any problems you might have with Player Editor 3
that should do it

Hello barmyarmy could u please explain this error below i have uploaded the screenshot thanks when I try to open Hayens face with the player editor it gives me the error screenshot below pls help and also what is the import/Export button in your player Editor for can we import and replace faces with new faces if so how thanks. Problem is the aussie faces. :help :hpraise :onpc

Attachments

• error1.jpg
    error1.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 56

Users who are viewing this thread