C2k5 Player Editor

its all ok now barmyarmy but the only problem is fixing haydens face which is on gilly's face and gilly's on haydens hope this also gets fixed soon

joesaadati said:
its all ok now barmyarmy but the only problem is fixing haydens face which is on gilly's face and gilly's on haydens hope this also gets fixed soon

What :eek: ?

Did you use the bats.xml file i gave you ?
This issue might have been fixed with that.:mad: Please recheck it.

joesaadati said:
what is the import/Export button in your player Editor for can we import and replace faces with new faces if so how thanks. Problem is the aussie faces. :help :hpraise :onpc

Well the import/Export button has no relation with face making/importing/exporting. It is only for importing/exporting players from one roster to another.

could someone change michael yardy to a slow left arm bowler, and make ashley giles a better at bowling, reps for who ever does it

Chimp132 said:
could someone change michael yardy to a slow left arm bowler, and make ashley giles a better at bowling, reps for who ever does it

What ? :eek: Use player editor, that is what it is there for :mad:
Check the personal tab and under Bowling frame change the type.

Then he needs to post here as to why!

@chimp - I can't believe your Player Editor doesn't work. I seem to recall spending about as long sorting out the problems you had as I did coding it...

it was fine until i added burmas bats.xml file. i think the bats/xml file just needs to be edited for me, but how do i get them up with winzip ?

Chimp132 said:
it was fine until i added burmas bats.xml file. i think the bats/xml file just needs to be edited for me, but how do i get them up with winzip ?

You can edit it very easily. I'd recommend XML Notepad but there are plenty of other applications that work.
Here is the blank one anyway:

Attachments

• bats.zip
    15.8 KB · Views: 13
this is what happens when i try to use my player editor

Attachments

• playereditor.jpeg
    900.4 KB · Views: 89
Oh for god's sake!! :eek:

Why are you trying to run the editor from within the zip archive?!!! Extract everything from the archive to a folder somewhere and THEN run the editor. Look, I don't want to sound mean but if you can't follow the instructions that are in the Readme, you can't expect the application to work. :mad

well i downloaded and started the editor. After i edited the faces and assigned the bats i started the game to play a match. But after I had started the match the game stopped working and the computer hanged. This didn't happen before so i'm really annoyed. Please reply with a solution.

Did you load the Planetcricket v2a roster or were you trying to use a pre-existing one?

My understanding is only the Planetcricket roster will work with the new bats and faces, but I'm happy to stand corrected. Worth a try in the meantime.

When I try to change a players face I get this error!

1rn7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread