C2k5 Player Editor

it is exactly the same error as Saurabh shows in post 425. However i seem to have got it going ok now ok.

Im sorry i do not know how to do screenshots and post them :(

im pretty much computer illiterate :D

Glad you got it sorted.
I've made another and probably final update to this editor to fix some bugs I found in the code when working on the C07 editor.
Hopefully the stats resetting to zero bug for BBI and HS has now been put to bed :)
Usual download link or use your 'check for update' button.

I play with Ea's Default roster. Actually I wanted to reduce the Bowling abilities of Jaffer, Gambhir and increase the batting of Pathan....but how do I open the Ea's default roster.

[ Also I hope,that the stats resetting to zero has been solved ]

Your roster would be in My Documents\EA sports\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005\rostername.ros folder. If you don't have it yet, you will have to go to my cricket and save the roster.

Prakash said:
Your roster would be in My Documents\EA sports\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005\rostername.ros folder. If you don't have it yet, you will have to go to my cricket and save the roster.

Ya..Got it....

But in that 'special skill' tab , there is something called 'Talisman'...What's that?

saleh_hbk said:
How do u find the roster file for cricket 07, i cant find it anywhere???

the roster file is automatically created in your documents folder.

ie C:/Documents/EA Sports/Roster

or you could just learn to read :)

post 440 covers your question quite well :P

I get this when I try to open the Player Editor.

Any help would be appreciated.
:cheers

This question has been answered at least 1000 times and could have been found using a forum search, reading the first post of this thread, reading the download location, reading the readme or using google.
Nonetheless I will answer it again as I'm in a good mood. You need the .net 2.0 framework. Get it here.

I will read the Player Editor readme and then ask any questions I still have.

----------------

It says in the readme to put the bats.xml file, ImpBIG.exe file and the FreeImage.dll in the same directory in the exe and to run the exe. I've looked around the Player Editor file and have not being able to find the exe. Is the exe the actual player editor itself?

Last edited:
Left_Hander said:
It says in the readme to put the bats.xml file, ImpBIG.exe file and the FreeImage.dll in the same directory in the exe and to run the exe. I've looked around the Player Editor file and have not being able to find the exe. Is the exe the actual player editor itself?

Yes. Hence the extension .exe.

So does that mean I drag the bats.xml, ImpBIG.exe file and the FreeImage.dll icons into the PlayerEditor icon?

Users who are viewing this thread