C2k5 Player Editor

Had some problems with my OS so had to format the C:\ due to which the roster and saved games got deleted. Now i have placed the roster back to the previous position but when i start Player editor v 3011 i get an .net framework error and it says file not found. I have installed the .net framework still i get the same error. Plz help.

EDIT : I have installed the player editor again and now its working.

Last edited:
hey Can anyone help me

Ok fixed. Massive apologies to anyone who has downloaded it as their player concentration, attack, defence and offside ratings will have been reduced to 0.
This was picked up in beta testing and fixed but made it's way back in somehow. I'll release a very quick add-on so people can fix any stats that were reduced to 0 in about 30 mins or so.

The corrected editor has been uploaded so please download that.

I need help of how to run the program
i installed my thing than started running the file but i dont know what to do.

I don't understand what error you're getting. Make sure you've looked at the readme as all the frequently asked questions are in there.

ShowLetter

asd

Last edited:
You take a look at the readme and the FAQs in the first post and, if you're still stuck, you ask here for help.

can you please tell me how to put bats.xml,impBIG.exe and the freeimage.dll in your exe.
Im new at this stuff whats a exe?

youngman909 added 5 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Just tell me man i dont understand

I get this error:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.....

An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
(Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)

Can anyone help?

Yeah I get this. I assume you are trying to assign a face. What you have to do is this:

- Set Generic Face/Unique Face then White/Asian/Dark skin.
- Then press save (a face appears)
- Now scroll through the faces and select one and it works without that error message

And also after few faces, it stops showing the preview of faces. please help me im really need help

You might have ran out of faces. Try looking and seeing if the .fsh file is changing or if it is staying the same. Try going the other way ;)

Users who are viewing this thread