C2k5 Player Editor

Karachi Xpress said:
When I try to change a players face I get this error!

1rn7.jpg

Are the paths in the bats.xml file correct?

not to sure but could anyone possibly ppost cricket 2005 pads templates? thanks guys cheers

quality thread by the way top job on the download

The problem your experiencing might be cause the destination folder is wrong. Your searching d which is your cd rom

leventia said:
The problem your experiencing might be cause the destination folder is wrong. Your searching d which is your cd rom

That doesn't follow. I have 2 Hard Drives, one of which is D.

Karachi Xpress said:
When I try to change a players face I get this error!

1rn7.jpg

Edit your bats.xml using note pad and correct the paths for root directory and the ImpBIG tool as the player editor bundled with Bat pack v2 and unique face pack v2 has the default paths.

Karachi Xpress said:
I get the same thing...when I open the bats.xml I find the path of the game correct...thats D:/Easports....

The path of the game and the path if ImpBig are correct?

Well....I tried adding Asif's face in game by Saurabh's method! I got it till closing the PE and pasted his face file in the game folder....But when I tried to open the PE again the same error returned as before and his face wasnt in game too!
Heres the attached bats.xml in a zip file!

Attachments

• bats.zip
    15.8 KB · Views: 16
(third time lucky)
Are these the paths for c2k5 and ImpBig?
D:\EA SPORTS\
D:\cric05 patches\PlanetCricket 4GB Batpack v2a\ImpBIG.exe

Don't see how the first path can be right as it doesn't have \EA Cricket 2005

I havent installed the game in the Ea Cricket 2005 folder! Just in the EA Sports folder as its shown in the xml file! And the paths u asked about are the same!

ok ive read some of the posts on here and im still confused.

where should i unzip the player editor files to? Any suggestions?

i tried unzipping it all to my root directory, then when i opened the player editor it asked me

"where is your cricket 2005 folder" .

Which folder? My cricket 2005 folder which is the root directory, or my cricket 2005 folder where my roster files are kept, which is in my documents and settings?

All i want to do is adjust players abilities from my roster file using the player editor, i do not want to make faces or bats.

I would like to assign the correct bat using the editor, which i have been able to do.

but my problem is that ever time i go to save a player i have edited it gives me an unhandled error similar to the ones posted here already.

You say to go in and check that the bat.xml and Bigui file paths are correct, but im not sure where im supposed to put the bigui file (i know you say the same place as the exe. (i assume you mean the player editor exe.?? or do you mean the cricket 2005 exe?)

i apologise in advance for how little knowledge i have of files etc, but i am trying.

thanks in advance for any clear help.

i have looked for installation instructions but i find them a little vague.

ok i have managed to make ome changes and save them ok, but i do not understand why i still get sometimes an unhandled exception error in the player editor,

its very strange, all the paths appear correct. Sometimes if i hit save, it gives the error, then if i hit continue and ignore the error, it will save the name of a different player over the top,

very weird but oh well i have it semi going ill just try and perservere.

thanks for making the editor though great work :)

Users who are viewing this thread