C2k5 Player Editor

Chimp132 said:
here at is finally lol

C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005\PlayerEditorv3010

Use this file instead of the bats.xml that came with the editor. I've entered the paths for you.
Place it in the same directory as the editor (i.e. C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005\PlayerEditorv3010\)

Attachments

• bats.zip
    11.7 KB · Views: 25
Thanks, it works now your a god :D

Last edited:
sorry to trouble u all again but when i went into it this came up
wtfav4.jpg

I got another problem with my player editor, i cant assign a face or bat because it comes up with a message saying squad had incorrect number of players, can someone tell me how to fix it

edit: i have fixed the problem now

Last edited:
sorry for posting twice in a row, but i just went to put the kookaburra kahuna and the woodworm glow to the correct players from drewskas batpack and i got a error with my player editor again this message comes up, then if i presss ok, the editor is just plain

Attachments

• untitled1.JPEG
    720.1 KB · Views: 35
  • untitled.JPEG
    576.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
same happened to me!!!

are we like ment to have the FSH files or anything in te editors folder or just the XML and btw its happened with all the XMLs none of them work they coem up with the same error as Chimp!!!

we need barmyarmy to have a look at it, or drewska might be able to tell us whats going on

they should be ok now, they are saved as .jpeg if they are still too big, could a mod edit them so they are smaller in size please

This is a simple issue...I dont no how to run player editor v3 (or any of the others)

Anyone whos used player editor 3 can answer this. Ive put the 3 files in my EA Cricket 2005 folder. But do I leave the .ros file where it is. AND how do i run it

this is what i done:
1. extracted the player editor file, then but it into my root dictionary
2. i was using BF's 4gb v1 roster, so i copy and pasted that into my root dictionary, and my player editor folder
3. load up player editor and choose the roster, then your off :D

Did you put the folder into the root directory?

And what file do you have to click to run player editor

Users who are viewing this thread