C2k5 Player Editor

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Ok. This is not a very elegant addition but it will do the job.
If your conc, attack, defence, offside and legside stats have been wiped go to the abilities tab. Push the slider up and click save. I know it's not very user friendly but I wanted to release something quickly so people can use it.

Edit: Much easier to use now

Removed

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sector Clear!

Go Go Go! Enemy Spotted! Enemy = abilitiesfixer.zip :D downloading it! Enemy Down! :p

SteveS1967

School Cricketer
Have to say what a brilliant addition, coupled with the 4GB bat pack and the gaMCHanger 2 prog also Tutsi and co's AI files am back on C2K5....

Thanks everyone for doing a great job in getting C2K5 upto a very enjoyable level...

All the best for 2006 :cheers

Steve S.

Wheeler16

School Cricketer
Are they both straight forward to use, as my computer skills are limited!

once again many thanks

sid_19840

International Coach
Wheeler16 said:
Are they both straight forward to use, as my computer skills are limited!

once again many thanks

Yes,but you need to read the instruction's in both editor's properly.If you still cant figure it out,post the problem and Im sure that you will find an answer.Cheers.

btw Congrats to Colin and Prakash for pulling this one off.

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
When i try to find a unique .big file for a player, the game crashes and my computer gets Hang, i have to reset my computer. Don't know what the problem is. So could anyone post all the .big files name of each and every player present in the planetcricketv1.ros.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
saurabh2185 said:
When i try to find a unique .big file for a player, the game crashes and my computer gets Hang, i have to reset my computer. Don't know what the problem is. So could anyone post all the .big files name of each and every player present in the planetcricketv1.ros.

The problem is that the computer has to generate a unique file by giving an error message (this is in the readme). When it hangs, go back to windows and read off the error message and then place the .big file in the root directory.
Ideally for a later release I'd like to know the names of the all the .big files it creates for created players so I can make it copy and rename files without needing to crash.

avk2love

Club Cricketer
i am facing some quite a few problems in editing the stats ,specialy the FC stats become null ,no of matches becomes zero, stats of other players are copied to other player esspecialy the FC ones

boss

Club Cricketer
Wonderful Work again Collin!, thank u for the player editor!

Boss

Users who are viewing this thread