C2k5 Player Editor

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Kinda saddening and pleasing to no that you are putting more time and effort into EA's game than the developers did.

Great job

Manee

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
barmyarmy said:
The problem is that the computer has to generate a unique file by giving an error message (this is in the readme). When it hangs, go back to windows and read off the error message and then place the .big file in the root directory.
Ideally for a later release I'd like to know the names of the all the .big files it creates for created players so I can make it copy and rename files without needing to crash.

I know that but i cannot even go back to windows or Desktop. Its total hang nor the Alt Tab, Alt Esc,Window + m and Ctrl + Alt + Del are working, so i have to press the reset button on the CPU.

kesash1983

School Cricketer
hi it looks all good but i can't find the cricket 2005 xml file when it asks me to find it. Which xml file is this and why is it not my root directory when i look for it? i cnat seem to find any xml files when it asks me to. can u help me?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
kesash1983 said:
hi it looks all good but i can't find the cricket 2005 xml file when it asks me to find it. Which xml file is this and why is it not my root directory when i look for it? i cnat seem to find any xml files when it asks me to. can u help me?

It comes with the unique face patch otherwise you'll need to extract it from the .gob.

murf

School Cricketer
Some values keep resetting to 0 ie: matches played
and stats dont always save properly especially when u quit out and then return or when changing players

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I'll look into the first thing.
Can you give me some more detail on when they don't save properly. What values you entered, who you changed etc. Also does it happen everytime or is it infrequent?

kodos

International Coach
murf said:
Some values keep resetting to 0 ie: matches played
and stats dont always save properly especially when u quit out and then return or when changing players

Same applies to me. I change the number of runs and matches in statistics and after i save it the matches refers back to 0 and the stats are stuffed up.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
kodos said:
Same applies to me. I change the number of runs and matches in statistics and after i save it the matches refers back to 0 and the stats are stuffed up.

I'm going to e-mail you both an updated version. Tell me if you still have the same problem.

rahulrohit

School Cricketer
I want to know

I want to know that when i edit somebody's score in this editor.the scores are all wrong.it is not working properly.E.X i have puted dhoni's highest score of 183* and when i see it in game there is 973 in 0 matches and 27 innings

truce31

School Cricketer
matches total error...

i tried to edit the pakistani team stats, the players match numbers go to zero
and the stats become hugely ridiculous, like m. yousuf's higest score being 963...plz hlp
p.s. this happens wen i chng test stats first save and then go to the odi window to chnge those stats

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Ok. I will release another version tomorrow and try to trouble-shoot these problems as well.
Unfortunately first versions are usually buggy. I do my best but I'm writing a lot of code and it's definitely possible to make mistakes.
What would be useful to know is exactly when errors occur. When I try to simulate what people have posted above it works for me. Anyway try the version I post tomorrow and I'll keep trying to find the bugs.

Users who are viewing this thread