C2k5 Player Editor

kymsheba said:
ok Barmyarmy can you let us know when you have it fixed. And great news about Prakash with the lineup editor as well.

You guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hpraise :hpraise

This is a strange one. I'm not getting that error. It works fine for me when I uncheck and save. I've tried various things but I can't make the stats disappear. Can you try it again and see what happens; if possible tell me which player it happened on as well.

Ideotic it may seem but I dont know which xml file does the editor require.

Can anybody plz give me the name of the specific xml file.

This is just fantastic. You guys really rock. This game just gets better and better. Well done you deserve a huge pat on the back.

barmyarmy said:
This is a strange one. I'm not getting that error. It works fine for me when I uncheck and save. I've tried various things but I can't make the stats disappear. Can you try it again and see what happens; if possible tell me which player it happened on as well.
Hi Barmyarmy & Prakash,

I tried it again like you asked and i redid B.LARA as an experiment and took the "Injury Free" off of B.LARA that had it on, then went back into game and it showed the stats gone again ?????? :(

I only tried it on B.LARA this time but the first time i did every person in the roster that had "injury free" on.

i have attached my roster file zipped up for you BARMYARMY & PRAKASH hope you guys can work it out. :)

Last edited:
barmyarmy said:
We're onto something. The hard thing was actually simulating the error...
excellent thanks BARMYARMY glad it wasn't just me i thought i was going nuts lol. Can't wait for you to fix it as this editor is brilliant.

:cheers :hpraise :D :happy :) :cheers

Created player problem

Thankyou for this brilliant editor.
I could not find my created player in the editor. I was looking under the name I gave the player in the game. I have a couple of different .ros files and I looked in all of them via the editor. Any hints? I have the latest version of the editor.
Thanks in advance.

kymsheba said:
excellent thanks BARMYARMY glad it wasn't just me i thought i was going nuts lol. Can't wait for you to fix it as this editor is brilliant.

:cheers :hpraise :D :happy :) :cheers

Fixed.
Use the check for updated version link in the about tab of the editor.

Thankyou for this brilliant editor.
I could not find my created player in the editor. I was looking under the name I gave the player in the game. I have a couple of different .ros files and I looked in all of them via the editor. Any hints? I have the latest version of the editor.
Thanks in advance.

Erm, all I can suggest is that you post the .ros here...

barmyarmy said:
Fixed.
Use the check for updated version link in the about tab of the editor.

Erm, all I can suggest is that you post the .ros here...
ABSOLUTE LEGEND BARMYARMY.....woohoo.... :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

EDIT...
OH OH...BARMYARMY there is now another problem, it has fixed all the stats resetting to zero but now it has made all the stats the same... :noway

ie: Test, 1st Class, ODI, OD all have the same stat now so it appears by fixing the missing stats we now have another bug of stats all the same doh!!!!

have attached roster again i used B.LARA again as example again all his stats are now the same for all.

kymsheba said:
ABSOLUTE LEGEND BARMYARMY.....woohoo.... :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

EDIT...
OH OH...BARMYARMY there is now another problem, it has fixed all the stats resetting to zero but now it has made all the stats the same... :noway

ie: Test, 1st Class, ODI, OD all have the same stat now so it appears by fixing the missing stats we now have another bug of stats all the same doh!!!!

have attached roster again i used B.LARA again as example again all his stats are now the same for all.

Sorted and tested. I promise.

you are the legends guys!. Thank u once again for u'r excellent editor mate!. interface is pretty neat and works well as promised.

Boss

I to am having the same problem, when u change any stat the odi stats revert to 0

Users who are viewing this thread