Can You change fixtures

Ah, I must've just missed one out in the calculations. That's good to hear though, now we definitely know that the game repeats the fixtures. They were my initial thoughts anyway, but it's nice to get some proof on it.

I'm just trying to think out some final logic on my editor on how everything will work before I start programming the hard bit. Hopefully can make some progress tonight though. ;)

I have some bad news to report. I had an upcoming tour of Bangladesh and tried changing the one day series into a T/20 series, however it didn't work. It seems you would have to start all over again with a new game. Do you think you could fix this?

I seem to remember Isura pointing out that the fixtures only work at the start of each season, so you will have to edit the fixtures in advance and then wait for the next season to roll around for them to take effect.

Would that work, or will I have to start a new game altogether. So if I change the fixtures for next year 2046, you're saying they'll be present when I move into that season? That would be great then.

I'm pretty sure they are. Haven't had the chance to test myself but I think the fixtures are only recognised at the start of a new game or the start of a new year, so if you are in 2011 and you change the later 2011 fixtures it won't work. You could however change the 2012 fixtures, and then they would be recognised when the season ticked over (April 1st).

Hey wouldn't it be a good idea to have everyone post the international fixtures for the year they are in, so that editing would be easier. Just a thought.

Last edited:
I have some good news. Changed the int26.fxt and skipped the matches to the 2046 season and the games have been changed. I found out another thing, at the end of each season after you press continue and go into the next season you can view the fixtures without having to save, so you could exit. That would be handy so you could look at the fixture whilst editing.

Just changed the World Cup to a T/20 World Cup. Its just the World Cup format with T/20 matches instead of 5o over matches.

No sorry I'm wrong. It didn't work.

Last edited:
Hi Blake, how goes the editor?

Do you think it'd be possible to implement a Test championship? It'd be interesting to test that concept out.

hey guys... its really great that someone is trying to make an editor... i really appreciate even the effort... but it will be great if the editor is made... i think it will change the dimension of the game... we can implement all kinds of tournaments then...

Please make a tournamet creator , the editing is not looking nice for triseries,:)

do you have the code for Ireland or Ireland CC? If so can I have them

I've had a look through this, but can't make any progress at all. merely because I can't quite work out the instructions. so I'm sure it's my fault!

Well, I think I understand the basic code of the fixture list - but the problem I'm having is that I don't understand the topping and tailing code, so if I add in a match (eg at the very end) the whole thing crashes.

Has anyone got that stuff figure out? At the very least I'd like more Test matches to be played...

Users who are viewing this thread