Can you remember the day you got this game?

JackPKDennison

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Christmas 2000. I got it with FIFA 2001 and Anna Kornikova tennis. Three games that kept me entrained for years. When my PS2 broke I got it on PC to make up for it. I remember on Christmas Day my Grandad mumbling about how I kept hitting the ball to leg as he complained it was nothing like real cricket.

desisher

School Cricketer
i bought my xbox 360 after watching the commercial for this game during the world cup (cricket)...

This was some game. Especially thinking retrospectively and seeing that cricket games haven't improved in comparison to the football and american football games on the market today. Playing one dayers as England, I could always rely on Mark Ealham to get a few wickets with his deceptively slingy and swingy deliveries. And hoping to get a delivery that was off the stumps when batting on those occasions when the oppo wickie wasn't stood behind the wicket, and letting it go for byes. I would love to play it now for old times sake.

hindleyite

School Cricketer
I remember the day I first rented this as well as the day I bought it some years later, from Gamestation. I was so chuffed when I managed to score a half century, even if it *was* on a good wicket and Village difficulty.

Users who are viewing this thread