Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

Will we see your two ipl team u said you will realese today thanks for the work

Hey, does anyone know how to delete team date from Xbone rather than deleting the whole game?

Hey, does anyone know how to delete team date from Xbone rather than deleting the whole game?
Go to academy and go to Team Manager. Click on delete team and select which team to delete. It will delete the team data for that particular team

I uploaded Delhi Daredevils under Friedlele7. Might need help with some help with some of the lesser known Kings XI players. Currently there are not many on the server. Any takers?

I could help with names but not player likeness on any teams you like

thanks guys your work is top quality and is what keeps me playing :))...mainly casual tho as i find the field settings bug too game-breaking online combined with the locking system....but actually enjoying gameplay more now thanks again :)

Thanks for all your great work guys. I have now encountered the logo full issue. How do I rectify this? How can I delete certain logos such as bats as I'd rather have kits looking right over bats. I'm on PS4. TIA

Hi guys great thread and really appreciate the hard work you guys have done,
Do you do stadiums as well as that's the only thing left that needs doing (apart from the ipl)

Hi guys great thread and really appreciate the hard work you guys have done,
Do you do stadiums as well as that's the only thing left that needs doing (apart from the ipl)
A lot of our teams have stadiums but some do not. I have not been adding stadiums to be honest.

yes maybe thats a good thing, as the duplication of downloaded stadiums is getting to rediculousness! :) -- i would rather not download the stadiums with the teams, but separately and add later ;)
I agree with that.

Users who are viewing this thread