Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

I was just simming through an Aussie career mode to make sure everything was in order and I found that the TAS one day kit was used as the four day kit. Is there a way I can change this in the academy? I just want to make sure it's set correct or if it's a bug. The other states seemed fine though and were playing in whites.

You need to go into Tas in the academey, then click kits, then set deafaults and set First Class kit. I assume that's what your asking. If your asking whether this can be changed mid career, i'm not sure.

You need to go into Tas in the academey, then click kits, then set deafaults and set First Class kit. I assume that's what your asking. If your asking whether this can be changed mid career, i'm not sure.
Thanks mate! It was just a run through to make sure this doesn't matter when I actually start my career. Seems as though all of the defaults were for the OD kit!

I'm guessing at this point there's no way of downloading an updated version of something you've already downloaded and not getting duplicates of all the old logos and stadiums at the same time? Or if it's the same team by the same user, does that not apply? Can anyone check if that's the case? I don't know if it might be better to assign bats manually rather than get all the logos a second time as I want to make sure I have enough for other leagues and teams, etc.

Yes that is the case.

Not to worry, I'm too much of a perfectionist not to go through adding and editing things myself anyway, haha! @Llewelynf, I don't know if you've updated this since I downloaded them, but I noticed a few of your international teams (Sri Lanka, West Indies, and Zimbabwe, I think) had the SCG set as their default ground. I know you said you're not really doing stadiums, but when there are default grounds already on the game like Trinidad, Colombo, etc, I thought you might want to edit that - it doesn't bother me because I'm the kind of person to go through everything myself anyway to check it's all set up how I want it and change things where necessary, but some people might be playing careers and get confused by the stadium choice or something.

I know what you mean about real life getting in the way anyway - this month has been a pain all round for me, haha! Hope you get a chance to finish off the IPL teams when you can anyway - any idea if it might be this week or next? Looking forward to getting started. :)

Also, does anyone know, if I download a bat for the bat manager, will that still duplicate the logos if I have a player that already has it? I've just been downloading the teams so far, but I might want to assign some bats individually again, and I'm not sure about the logo space limit - holding back for the remaining teams at the moment.

has anyone done the grey nicholls momentum bat (blue) ?
f292da11098ee5a0339d1ec45b0d73ec99405e03.jpg

Also does anyone know why Matt Renshaw has a Blue ATOMIC ? i can't even find this bat for sale.
1483706726265.jpg

matt-renshaw-of-australia-celebrates-after-reaching-his-century-day-picture-id630821772

The Velocity, Predator and Atomic AU variants aren't online anywhere yet, even though a few notable players are using them. Tough to make without any good resource images

Chris Lynn is using the Velocity. I only know BBL players using the Predator (Sean Abbott, Tom Cooper)

Not to worry, I'm too much of a perfectionist not to go through adding and editing things myself anyway, haha! @Llewelynf, I don't know if you've updated this since I downloaded them, but I noticed a few of your international teams (Sri Lanka, West Indies, and Zimbabwe, I think) had the SCG set as their default ground. I know you said you're not really doing stadiums, but when there are default grounds already on the game like Trinidad, Colombo, etc, I thought you might want to edit that - it doesn't bother me because I'm the kind of person to go through everything myself anyway to check it's all set up how I want it and change things where necessary, but some people might be playing careers and get confused by the stadium choice or something.

I know what you mean about real life getting in the way anyway - this month has been a pain all round for me, haha! Hope you get a chance to finish off the IPL teams when you can anyway - any idea if it might be this week or next? Looking forward to getting started. :)

Also, does anyone know, if I download a bat for the bat manager, will that still duplicate the logos if I have a player that already has it? I've just been downloading the teams so far, but I might want to assign some bats individually again, and I'm not sure about the logo space limit - holding back for the remaining teams at the moment.
I'm glad to know I'm not the only perfectionist haha, all the customisation in this game is meaning in spending all the time in the academy rather than playing the game. I just can't help myself

With the stadium thing, I think he doesn't attach them to the team as you will end up with duplicates on the academy in a lot of cases

With the stadium thing, I think he doesn't attach them to the team as you will end up with duplicates on the academy in a lot of cases
That is the main reason, also due to the huge amount of logos i have made, my space is limited so there's not much sense in me downloading and adding stadiums.

My point was more that it was weird to see Sri Lanka and the West Indies set up to play their home games in the SCG when there are equivalent Sri Lankan and West Indian stadiums already in the game that would make it a bit more realistic. No downloading or logos required, they've been there since DBC 14. That's all I did anyway.

@maddawg1136 - Yeah, I can't help myself either, haha!

Also does anyone know why Matt Renshaw has a Blue ATOMIC ? i can't even find this bat for sale.
1483706726265.jpg

matt-renshaw-of-australia-celebrates-after-reaching-his-century-day-picture-id630821772

I saw a momentum on the server but it wasnt as good as the other GN bats on there

1483706726265.jpg

It is pretty much the same as my other templates. I may give it a crack this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread