CGPv7 + IRCSU(v2) Released!!!, Download Now And Enjoy...

gr8 to c u back....yup wanna know if u can edit the exe as well....really want the cpu to bowl more outside the off stump

Replies on 18.8.2005

Eddie said:
nice to see you back in action mate

thank u eddie for u'r comm. earlier am struggling to analyse the stroke files (i.e. which shot refers to which file), now am clear!. thanks to u as well as pat for the help.

das vicky said:
gr8 its my brithday on that day,nice persent for me?

Ya!, ofcourse!!!, u'll have it!.

tutsipoppy2 said:
Cool man, it will be a gr8 challenge for me too. Nice to see u too in our friendly competetion for the best A.I. patch.

Ya!,am always enjoying in the race along with u!, let us see how it ends this season!.

indiancricketer said:
can't wait for your patch....i have been waiting for it since i have gotten Cricket 2005

thanks for u'r exp mate!. am getting the game after one month from the EA release!, any how back in biz now!.

akira2291 said:
yeah da boss is back - i was hoping so. nice to see you also at c2k5 mate.

nice to be here along with buddies like u!.

ashu2411 said:
Its good to see you back and trying once again to make us happy with a good patch this time with ck2005

thanks mate!. hope to give u the perfect gaming experience again.

adster said:
cool cant wait

ya!, just have to wait for 5 more days...

a47 said:
hi boss.
great to see you back.

thanks mate!, will back with a bang!.

Siddharth said:
Hi boss

Good luck with your patch and may i hope my patch also develops with your suggestions and ideas.

Ya!, surely i'll do my level best for what ever sugg/ideas u need!.

mwaugh said:
welcome back boss. best of luck cracking the cricket 2005 game. as you know ive used all of your 5 CGP patches with great success in the stories i did. im sure that they will be just as good, probably even better next time around.
good luck mate

thank u very much for u'r exp and comm!, surely!,cgp series won't dissappoint u!,u r again gonna rock in story section. ATB.

shailesh said:
looking fwd to it boss

thank u shailesh!.

zexyzahid said:
He got the award for AI Patch Creator. That should be some AI patch then.

yap!,am also hoping for the vibrant start this season...

In swinger said:
Hi Boss.....do you do Hex editing, or do we
need Sam to make a grand return to C2K5.

i never did the exe editing/cracking the hex code. (may did that earlier in line up creation in c2k4 b4 the editor release!), So am also expecting Sam to return...

Rahul said:
gr8 to c u back....yup wanna know if u can edit the exe as well....really want the cpu to bowl more outside the off stump

ashu2411 said:

Hi Rahul!, thanks for u'r comm!, though i can't edit the exe straight!, have think or two in the mind to make CPU bowl better, will implement that in upcoming versions.

Hero said:
Good come back.

Nice to see u again hero!, hope for all of u'r support again!.

Few queries?:

Guys!,

1.do u think "the advance shots(down the wicketes)" need to be tweaked?, if so which shot in particular?, (i'm thinking to alter advance on drive first).

2. Is edges need to be corrected?(increase/decrease) in ODIs/TESTs.

3. Do u think the CPU pacing in TEST matches all right?, (though i already start to edit ODI pacing...).

i think u'r ans for the above q's surely gonna make this patch huge one...

Update:

After tweaking all the shots power/height and configs etc..., and ODI 50 over pacing, today just started an ODI. Man!. :eek:

Ind (user) (Vs) SL (CPU) @ LORDS on Normal Pitch - 50 overs Friendly ODI

SL boast a huge total batting first (after putting in by me) - 297/9 (50 ove), with jayasuriya top scoring 97(93)-13*4, 3*6, harbhajan - 3/57 (10 ove).

Ind started well against the pace, particularly sehwag exploiting the field restrictions and were 97/1 (15 overs), sehwag - 52 (40), 7*4, 2*6 - out.Then ganguly and tendulkar study the ship till 21 overs. Then started the collapse. Murali strikes twice in his second over and also i throw away one wicket by run out,and now in deep trouble.

Ind - 125/4 (24 overs), Yuvraj and Kaif - Fresh on the crease, needing more than run a ball with Murali started to weave his magic. (really, he bowls like murali, first 2 balls regular flighted o.s, 3rd ball - faster straight one, 4th ball-Fast o.s, 5th ball - classical o.s, and a final delivery doosra, (i went down the wicket to wack it for a six and stumped!). Still 8 more overs left from Murali. :upray

Will update the match result tomorrow!!!...

Cheers

Boss

one thing i've noticed is that the AI patches so far have not fixed the problem with the ball hitting the pad and rocketing to the boundary. it's not as bad as before, but still i feel the ball goes off the pad too fast to be realistic.

Ground shots are too hard to hit for four.
Hook and pull are too hard to hit.
There needs to be a increase in edges.
AND...
The computer doesnt slog enough in 10 and 20 over matches.

Those are the only main problems.

Besides of course the bowlers bowling too straight

Hi boss,Your match is going very well.As for your quries I will say:
1: I think that advance down shots are not easier to hit so slighltly increasing their power like leg(It is good that you are doing that) and straight will be nice as in this version these shots feel much nicer.You can increase their power or adjust it not only with shift key but without shift key as well so having a single is not problem.

I'd suggest make ALL shots very easy to play i.e. we should be able to atleast connect with all the shots. In the match I tried I just couldn't hit the backfoot glance and kept getting out lbw. same with sweep and I ended up only playing limited shots. So it'll be great if we can play all the shots.
Ofcourse power should be adjusted so that we don't endup hitting too much boundries but at the same time it should be realistc so that ball doesn't stay on the pitch. Ball going straight to fielders, or able to get 1s and 2s thru the gaps would be fine if not timed well.

I agree with Shailesh, as everything right now for me is either a defensive shot or a 4. :(

I'd like it to be so you usually take 1's and 2's along with the odd boundary.

Btw, great to see you back Boss! :cheers

Looking good so far from what you have put. Also i bowled Southern Australia out for 1. using a medium pace bowler short slow balls and they always bowl them out or go out on an LBW. Will you look in to this

Yorkshire_No1 said:
Looking good so far from what you have put. Also i bowled Southern Australia out for 1. using a medium pace bowler short slow balls and they always bowl them out or go out on an LBW. Will you look in to this

Unlikely he will be able to fox this. The configs are such that a stroke is selected by cpu based on where the ball pitches, not how high the ball reaches the batsman :(

zimrahil said:
Unlikely he will be able to fox this. The configs are such that a stroke is selected by cpu based on where the ball pitches, not how high the ball reaches the batsman :(
That's stupid, brainless batting! Anyway, has anyone actually noticed the rough patches making any effect? I want them to produce more spin and bounce especially on the fourth and fifth days.

can u make a patch to get different camera angels during reply or tell me how to change camera angels during replay.also tell how to change he controller setup in the game?

the one thing that is very important and not been done is cpu only bowling with in stumps and yorkers. can anybody tweak cpu to bowl different and varied line and length then the game will be great
thanks

Are not we asking too much in very first cricket2005 patch from boss.Anyway,it is boss capabilities that people are having these expectations from him.

Users who are viewing this thread