CGPv7 + IRCSU(v2) Released!!!, Download Now And Enjoy...

Cool Game Play patch V1 for C2K5 - Released!!!, Download Now!!!

Hi All,

Woah! :clap lot of replies. Thank u for all of u'r exp and patience. Here come CGPv1, as ever, on time.

Download c2k5CGPv1 (Size: 220 kb) from the attachment!!! and Enjoy :cheers . (Scroll all the way down!)

Download "CGPv1 Crash Free patch" from http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showpost.php?p=193607&postcount=113

Patch Details:

Title : Cool game Play Patch Version:1 for EAC2005
Author : A.R.Karthick (Boss)
URL : 'Soon to be Created'
E-Mail : [email protected]
Discusssion on: Right Here!!!

Introduction:

After the hefty configs changes of C2k4 (from CGPBeta to CGPv5(FF)), this time around came up with some goodies for C2k5. So Enjoy!!!.

Installation:

After unzipping "c2k5cgpv1.zip" to u'r desired folder,

1. To install the Configs Settings:

Copy the contents (2 big files) of /ConfigV1 folder to the Root/Main Directiory of the Game. (i.e. /Cricket 2005).

2. To install the Field Settings:

Copy the contents (210 xml files) of /FieldSettings folder to the Root/Main Directiory of the Game. (i.e. /Cricket 2005).

(Though there is also another(kinda tricky-BigGui Method) way to install the config settings, i'll not suggest it, coz it sucks/mess!. So go for the much simpler method mentioned above.).

Un-Installation:

I don't think there is any need to restore the original files, though i provided it. Simply delete the above installed files. Or (incase if u want to play with configs/field sets)

1. To Un-install the Configs Settings:

Copy the contents (2 big files) of Uninstallers/ConfigUninstallers folder to the Root/Main Directiory of the Game. (i.e. /Cricket 2005).

2. To install the Field Settings:

Copy the contents (210 xml files) of Uninstallers/FieldUninstallers folder to the Root/Main Directiory of the Game. (i.e. /Cricket 2005).

Hi-Lights:

1. Each and every stroke's key timing/power/direction/height/edge amount/frequency were tweaked according to real life cricket. So the same shot will not produce same result.

2. Dance down Strokes been tweaked and eased a bit!.

3. Field Placements are revised and made according to the patch as well as real life standard.

4. The shot selection and timing for both CPU and us is common now!, u can't always connect the ball 100%, it may be several time beaten or even taking wickets with that if the shot selection went wrong!.You need to spend more time in tests to avoid the edges and to get correct timing of the shot, and in ODIs is well u have to spend more time for a six-hit, otherwise the shot mostly ended in a catch. In general there are more chance of the wicket if you like to play aggressively before set, if u are lucky u may get away with it and get early advantage. The same applies also for the CPU.

5. There is no special bias given to the CPU!!!, it'll be like 50-50 to us!!!, what ever happen to us is same applied to them is well!!!.

6. Both ODI and Test Match Pacing is improved.

7. In Test Mathces the CPU will play safe and sensibily even after getting big scores. So u can't expect to go mad after they reach 50+. Good Luck.

8. In ODIs, CPU generally post good totals as well as chases the total well. You have to bowl well to stop them.

9. Usually good scores at good rate also been achieved with "AutoPlay" mode. Any how i recommend to play the game full(may partially auto-play) because it tends to spoil the game at times.

10.Amount of Edges depends on pitch types. Now u can get the edges when the player new at the crease. Edges are possible mostly out-side off stump. The edges are going to the catchable distance for slip cordon/gully/cover. At times edges fell down to them or even fly over their heads for runs. As the edges power/co-ordinates redefined, it is very realistic.The Edges are even for every bowler now!.

11.Pace for the seam/swing/spin bowlers were increased. Now the bowlers can bowl quicker than before and also a variation of pace is employed.

12.Swing/Seam/Spin-parameter tweaked and it is varied more.

13.Now the Spinners can bowl quickly in btw for a surprise.

14.Pace/Swing/Seam/Spin depends on pitch type as well as bowlers and Game Modes(Hard, Normal, and Easy). Now the quality bowlers will get more or varied pace/seam/swing/spin from the pitch where as lesser quality bowlers will struggle to find any help from the pitch. Seam/Swing will be more on Green pitches. Spin is a prime factor in Dusty pitches. Bounce/Pace will be good in Hard Pitches and viceversa in Damp pitches. Normal pitch is ideal for every one. What ever the help we can find in any pitches are all early in the innings.

15.Bowling Cursor is varied by the Game modes and it also depends on bowler stats. It is hard to bowl in Hard mode on the same spot again and again. For lesser quality bowlers, there is a large cursor indeed!. But will be easy to bowl in Normal/Easy Mode.

Important Note:

As most of our friends asking abt the tweaking of "CPU bowling-straight, leg side" kinda bowling into international standard bowling (mostly outside off). Yes!, it will be possible. But, only after we unleash the player characteristics and stats with the help of player editor. c2k5 IRCU version, not too far away. Till then we've to wait.

Now what?:

As far as my overall consideration, all the game configs been changed in the way that not make u feel so tough,as this is the start. You will find more difficulties in the upcoming pathces.After playing a bit with CGPv1, please remind to put your comments/reviews/feedback/pros/cons or what ever your thoughts on the patch into Planetcricket forum thread. Lets enjoy the game.

If u like to e-mail me : [email protected]

Happy Gaming Cricket'2005!!!

Download c2k5CGPv1 (Size: 220 kb) from the attachment!!! and Enjoy :cheers .

Main Page also Updated.

-----
Boss
-----

Attachments

• c2k5cgpv1.zip
    219.1 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
well done,boss ive always been ure admirer and see u as my guru,pl try my ai too and let me know abt it.

Very good. Best patch so far.

Seen some shots I have never seen on game before.

-I do find it annoying how the computer know every amount of spin you bowl. Is there any way they play conservatively enough to pad the ball away. You can bowl the same ball that they leave, then you put loads of spin on and they play perfectly. If there was just false decision every so often

More feedback as I get it.

As Coopa said probably THE best patch i have seen. Still got the problem with a medium pace doing a short ball can easily get them out. Wish that could be changed but it doesn't look like it, its just a part of the game noone can change. ****ing shame because thats the only part that isnt good

other than that it is the best patch so far

Error

Hey Boss After Patching The Game

It Crashes When I Play An Advanced Shot Down The Ground

Fix Dat

Hey Boss It Says Assertion Failed And Then It Crashes

All Other Shots Are Great Exept Fer The Advanced Shot Which Batsman Plays Coming Out Of Crease

Hi All,

Replies for all the comm/fb etc abt the patch will be added tomorrow. So, after testing the patch, kindly add more comm/fb..., to make this patch even great.

Thanks

Boss

boss so far i love ur patch...............only when i am batting. cause the timing of the shots has been made easier which i love and makes batting easier which i wanted. now i can hit fours with ground shots. finally!!.

but when i am bowling..........evry ball that hits the cpus bat is four!!!

is there any way that the cpu timing is diff to ours. or batting of cpu is changed?

Wow great, finally i am able to hit 4's instead of just 6's. Thanx m8.
Yet i find 3 things that you can work on:-

1) Whenever i hit a cover drive the ball goes to the thirdman.
2) Many a times when i hit a shot to mid on it goes to mid off for a four.
3) I dont know whether this is fixable or not but, cpu never gets runout.

Last edited:
BUG

Power Front Foot over Mid-Wicket

(L2, 0, ->) Sorry I dont know Keyboard controls, only use controller.

Assertion failed. Same with Tutsi's when you tried advancing over mid wicket

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

:hpraise I accolade you for your work.
The best patch ever made including all previous versions of EA CRICKET

:help But still some fixes need to be done. :help
1: - :noway Fielder misfield too often.
2: - :upray CPU very often take 2 runs specially when there are few overs left. Therefore never get runout.
3: - :mad Speacial Ball's hardly take's a wicket.
4: - :onpc Slogging should be easier when there are few over's left

Game Crashes

Coopa said:
BUG

Power Front Foot over Mid-Wicket

(L2, 0, ->) Sorry I dont know Keyboard controls, only use controller.

Assertion failed. Same with Tutsi's when you tried advancing over mid wicket

:help I also have a similar problem. Power Front Foot over Mid-Wicket i.e
shift + w + down arrow + right arrow.
:eek: Boss this is serious

I think Power Shot is bugged.

I tried doing a Back Foot Straight Power Shot, and another crash!

Big Ass Hoooooooooooool

Ea Sports Cricket 2005 Creater U Like To Tell Me You Are Manufacturering Cricket Or Baseball O O Yes Yes I Think U R Creating Ea Rugby 2005 Not Cricket

I Think Cricket 2004 Is Better Then Both Crickets

I Am Wating For Upgrade Version Of Cricket 2004

I Think Is Lara Cricket IS Better Then You YOURS CRICKET ??????????

Because Every One Play Every Shot In Everywhere AND EA 2005 HUH ONLY Straight 6 HIT
Bowling Speed Is Cool Then U 160 Or +

Can Any Body Creat Easy Patch After 40 Days I Dont Know How To Play Shotpitch Ball Easyly Back Cover Drive Hook Straight Drive Advance? Pull
Cover Drive 6 Cover Drive Back On Drive 6 Hit Back Straight Back Straight 6
I Think We Are All More Then Thousand Users We Dont Know How To Play All Back Shots

Ea Sports Cricket 2005 Creater U Like To Tell Me You Are Manufacturering Cricket Or Baseball O O Yes Yes I Think U R Creating Ea Rugby 2005 Not Cricket

I Think Cricket 2004 Is Better Then Both Crickets

I Am Wating For Upgrade Version Of Cricket 2004

I Think Is Lara Cricket IS Better Then You YOURS CRICKET ??????????

Because Every One Play Every Shot In Everywhere AND EA 2005 HUH ONLY Straight 6 HIT
Bowling Speed Is Cool Then U 160 Or +

Can Any Body Creat Easy Patch After 40 Days I Dont Know How To Play Shotpitch Ball Easyly Back Cover Drive Hook Straight Drive Advance? Pull
Cover Drive 6 Cover Drive Back On Drive 6 Hit Back Straight Back Straight 6
I Think We Are All More Then Thousand of Users We Dont Know How To Play All Back Shots All Back Shots 6 hit shots

Users who are viewing this thread