CGPv7 + IRCSU(v2) Released!!!, Download Now And Enjoy...

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi, boss
1:-i would like you to make CPU bowl offside the off stump
2:-Rewerse sweep should have more power.
3:-in test on a dusty pitch the spinner's should have more turn and the closein fielder should take batpad catchs.
4:-Cpu should not hit every overpitch ball offside the offstump to deep extra cover fielders hands in a tewnty-20 match.
5:-I have 4 slips and a gully but CPU is too defensive in test matchs either the ball offside offstumps is left alone or a defence stroke is played. No Edges and not a single one in the hands of keeper.Please make them more aggressive accordingly as sehwag should be more aggressive than rahul dravid.

Last edited:

Damp Pitch

Club Cricketer
zimrahil said:
Unlikely he will be able to fox this. The configs are such that a stroke is selected by cpu based on where the ball pitches, not how high the ball reaches the batsman :(

Hey Zim,... but you can pitch the ball, in the same spot
as a fast bowler, with a medium pacer.

So what is it that makes the CPU so slack to medium pacers.
Is there "nothing" in the configs that can fix this?. :(

Maybe the player editor can if/when it comes out eh? :upray

Yorkshire_No1

Club Cricketer
In Swinger said:
Hey Zim,... but you can pitch the ball, in the same spot
as a fast bowler, with a medium pacer.

So what is it that makes the CPU so slack to medium pacers.
Is there "nothing" in the configs that can fix this?. :(

Maybe the player editor can if/when it comes out eh? :upray
This can be fixed, i started to use Sid's patch yesterday and it is fine. They always hit the ball. Sid's done a good job to sort it. Hopefully Boss can sort it too

Damp Pitch

Club Cricketer
Yorkshire_No1 said:
This can be fixed, i started to use Sid's patch yesterday and it is fine. They always hit the ball. Sid's done a good job to sort it. Hopefully Boss can sort it too

Right thanx York, I better go try Sids patch then. :cool:

T20

Panel of Selectors
Boss,
I managed the patience to bowl 1 full innings to cpu. For me cpu played far too defensive (almost 85% of deliveries were blocked), may be a plus side is that it did last about 90 overs(but scored only 195, 60 were in extras). I guess some balance would be good to have i.e. cpu batsmen should play range of shots and defend may be 60% of deliveries. Since cpu hardly took any initiative (Vettori played 93 balls and scored 0! not even one shot was played) taking wickets became too repetitive - either having caught at sq leg of bouncers or bowl leg stump yorkers. There was not a single edge during entire innings or no one was out caught in covers etc. hope you can consider these and sort out if possible.

cheers,
S

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Shailesh said:
Boss,
I managed the patience to bowl 1 full innings to cpu. For me cpu played far too defensive (almost 85% of deliveries were blocked), may be a plus side is that it did last about 90 overs(but scored only 195, 60 were in extras). I guess some balance would be good to have i.e. cpu batsmen should play range of shots and defend may be 60% of deliveries. Since cpu hardly took any initiative (Vettori played 93 balls and scored 0! not even one shot was played) taking wickets became too repetitive - either having caught at sq leg of bouncers or bowl leg stump yorkers. There was not a single edge during entire innings or no one was out caught in covers etc. hope you can consider these and sort out if possible.

cheers,
S

I totally agreed with you. I had few edges but the fielder in the slips drop them very offen.

faraz haider

International Cricketer
hi boss good to see you back just waiting for the release of patch. i agree with all the points of zim just to add that cpu just bowl on middlestump or on legstump that means we dont have chance to play coverdrive so if you can make the bowlers to bowl on offstump too it will be real good for us.

Hero

Club Captain
Boss ,are you releasing your patch today as we are waiting in anticipation for your patch.

Users who are viewing this thread