CGPv7 + IRCSU(v2) Released!!!, Download Now And Enjoy...

akira2291

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
In Swinger said:
......with four rubber grips on it!
lol

and

kamrandahir said:
Ea Sports Cricket 2005 Creater U Like To Tell Me You Are Manufacturering Cricket Or Baseball O O Yes Yes I Think U R Creating Ea Rugby 2005 Not Cricket

I Think Cricket 2004 Is Better Then Both Crickets

I Am Wating For Upgrade Version Of Cricket 2004

I Think Is Lara Cricket IS Better Then You YOURS CRICKET ??????????

Because Every One Play Every Shot In Everywhere AND EA 2005 HUH ONLY Straight 6 HIT
Bowling Speed Is Cool Then U 160 Or +

Can Any Body Creat Easy Patch After 40 Days I Dont Know How To Play Shotpitch Ball Easyly Back Cover Drive Hook Straight Drive Advance? Pull
Cover Drive 6 Cover Drive Back On Drive 6 Hit Back Straight Back Straight 6
I Think We Are All More Then Thousand Users We Dont Know How To Play All Back Shots

what do you want to say?

and

@boss:
+ i tried your patch today. only an half hour batting, but i have to say, its really great buddy. its great to see you also at Cricket 2005. everything was perfect.
+ i have notices that one shot that goes for four, isnt a four next time - that means you cant score fours everytime in one gap - thats great.
+ i like the reducing of six shots and increasing four shots to the game, because its really more realistic.
+ six hits still possible
+ the batting by a batsman depends more on the batsman quality - this means as example, a four straight drive with sehwag is more difficult as with dravid. an six hitting vice versa.
+ backfoot shots much better than in the default AI by EA.
+ straight drive is perfect
+ like the bounce of the ball after hitting and to hope the ball will cross the boundary, which isnt really not everytime.
- the most shots have a little to much power i think - really a little.
- sweep and leg glance power is too low.
- playing as india vs windies: one fieldsman on the right (sweep area) did nothing for fielding. he only stands there and bind his shoes :rolleyes: - whats this? didnt he get enough money for playing for the windies? not only one time - most times.
- this isnt a really negative point, but if possible, more line and lenght for CPU bowling. is it possible for you via AI editing, as example to create to AI files? one for batting (large bowling cursor) and one for bowling (normal bowling cursor) - btw i have to say, that im mostly batting in Cricket2005.

okay buddy thats my 30 min review ;)

Last edited:

Adster

School Cricketer
just been playing a test match now

and brilliant its great I am loving it talk about realism!! I'm england playing against aust Strough edges the ball 3rd ball from McGrath first over it just looked so realistic never hardly see edges before the on dive goes difference places love it!

You can score runs off the straight drive

the only minor thing is the leg glance seems like theres hardly any power with it

post some more soon

ok teh next problem is everytime i play a coverdrive 90% of the time it is edged! maybe its because the CPU doesn't give us any width??? i guess in teh real game it would be edged if you try to coverdrive a staight ball but looks like your going to be working on that later on!!

thats my only problem that cover drive just gets edged almost everytime! i guess it wouldnt be so bad if we got some room to play the shot

delpiero10

School Cricketer
Hey ,

The Patch is looking good, just a cpl of rants :

the game is crashing frequently

Make the leg glance shots have more power, rite now it seems like a useless shot to play

cheers

a47

Club Cricketer
great work as usual boss!!
yep, no crash problems either.
"Till this is not fixed. I will not consider using your patch BOSS"....saurabh 2185.
dont you think it's too harsh on the fellow?? give him a chance to check the bugs and stuff, no one's forced you to use his patch.

smqadeer

School Cricketer
CPU Pacing!

Hi Boss

Nice patch, i always like playing with your game play patches.

Just 1 thing i wanna mention here.............I (Pakistan) am playing England Short Tour, and in first side match CPU (Duke's XI) has made 200/1 in just 20 overs :crying and this is a 50 over match. I am not a bad bowler at all, and this score is too bad for a class bowler like me :)

Please fix this problem too. Otherwise it is really a good patch and i am sure you will improve it further.

Thanx

Yorkshire_No1

Club Cricketer
a47 said:
great work as usual boss!!
yep, no crash problems either.
"Till this is not fixed. I will not consider using your patch BOSS"....saurabh 2185.
dont you think it's too harsh on the fellow?? give him a chance to check the bugs and stuff, no one's forced you to use his patch.
Correct mate

Mine crashed earlier but im confident it will get fixed

Quality work, playing on medium in a 45 over match and Surrey only scored 111. Maybe i should turn to hard :)

Hero

Club Captain
To me,this patch is working very nice.I can feel more speed,seam and swing.I am really enjoying the bowling and batting.The only thing I feel is that 6 hit on leg is bit too strong.There is no any crash problem.I really like pacing file of cpu.I think now we need to bowl more variety to restrict pc.Good work boss.Keep it up.

Damolee

School Cricketer
Not being nasty Boss, but you talk a good patch but compared to the others , i.e Sid, Eddie , Tutsi etc your way behind. I wasn't feeling half the stuff you promised on the first page, most of the competitors didn't promise a quarter asmuch but delivered more.
Sure your not dropping a write up for an older patch , and different game? ..... I know alot of people are thinking that, and i'd love you to prove me wrong! :-P

And what could be causing this crash problem?

What have you edited a bit too heavy?

ndn_enigma

Club Cricketer
He's just trying to churn you up so that you make us an even better product next time... not a bad idea, hehe, but right now I'm loving the patch... you are the BOSS!

Users who are viewing this thread