CGPv7 + IRCSU(v2) Released!!!, Download Now And Enjoy...

when playing cricket 2005 with bosses patch my pc crashes, i restarted it about 5 times in about five overs if this could be fixed its the best patch so far.

Boss,after playing a lot with your patch,I have concluded that there is some problem with your strokes file(430834dfd47be8b1eaa97fa22706133a.big).As I changed this file with ultimate one and there was no crash at all .Others things are working fine but something wrong with storke file .Can you rework it or figure out what is happening and then release it .I have feeling that your patch is best so far but this little problem is keeping some people away to use this patch continuously.Hope that you will deliver more nice patches like this one.

Hero said:
Boss,after playing a lot with your patch,I have concluded that there is some problem with your strokes file(430834dfd47be8b1eaa97fa22706133a.big).As I changed this file with ultimate one and there was no crash at all .Others things are working fine but something wrong with storke file .Can you rework it or figure out what is happening and then release it .I have feeling that your patch is best so far but this little problem is keeping some people away to use this patch continuously.Hope that you will deliver more nice patches like this one.

Yes.............

Reply on 29.8.05 9.25 p.m.

Thank u all for u'r continuous replies, although am not on-line for couple of days. As most of the posts here particularly pointed out to the CRASH prob, will try to sugg even few more soluns.

1. "Restore Rosters to the Dafault" - My Settings Option. (back up the roster u created b4).

(why am suggesting this is - the crash happened to me once, when i create one player and add him to the squad - (D.karthik - India). So i went on to restore the roster and the game works like dream now).

2. Make sure u install the files correctly. i.e. 2 "BIG" files (configs) and 210 "XML" files (fields) into "Main/Root" directory of the game. Not anywhere else. (like DATA/FIELD/My Documents Folder).

3. If u are importing the 2 BIG files into data_pc.gob by "BIG-GUI" method, make sure after importing them, compress the 2 big files and rebulit GOB.

If still the prob persists, let me know. will try to fix it in the future patch (some how).

Boss

Quick question what is IRCU, you mentioned the release of an IRCU version.

??

Boss,your suggestions are nice.Would you like to tell that what are your plans for next patch as when you are willing to release this one.

CGPv1 Crash Fix Released!!!, Download Now!!!

O.K.Guys!, finally i manage to find the crash bug in cgpv1 and manage to fix it.

So, download the patch and enjoy the crash free game!!!. (attached file size : 12 kb only)

installation:

after unzipping the "cgpv1crashfix.zip" into u'r fav folder, copy the "4308..... .big" file into the game main/root directory.

(prob analysis: after analysing all the files, i find out the only one err in shot18.saf and replacement of one "9" is the culprit. Now thats history. go on update u'r patch and enjoy the game)

Download "CGPv1 Crash Free patch" now from the attachment (Size: 12 KB)

Expect u'r comm/thoughts abt the fix...

Boss

Attachments

• cgpv1crashfix.zip
    11.7 KB · Views: 201
Thanks Boss

:hpraise " So finally the Boss has came back with a bang " :happy

Thank god that you fix the crash problem,
So finally you find that there was a crash problem. Myself and few others were constantly asking you to fix this problem but you keep ignoring us. But i had full faith in you. What a patch man exactly the way i wanted it to be.Absolutely brilliant work,keep it up.

30.8.05, 9.25 pm.IST

akira2291 said:
great buddy, you are the boss.

Hero said:
Well done boss,you have done very well.

Thank u very much guys for the app.

saurabh2185 said:
" So finally the Boss has came back with a bang "

Thank god that you fix the crash problem,
So finally you find that there was a crash problem. Myself and few others were constantly asking you to fix this problem but you keep ignoring us. But i had full faith in you. What a patch man exactly the way i wanted it to be.Absolutely brilliant work,keep it up.

thank u very much mate for the app and also sorry for the earlier ignorance. u know i feel so confident abt my patch that not even a single byte mistaken. but it did, and i fixed it now. The truth of the factor is i didn't ever play the BACK FOOT ON DRIVE - 6hit until last night. Goodness me, the same CPP error u guys talking abt creeping up and was broke my heart at that time. Immediately there after, i check the "shot18.saf" (backfoot on drive) found the err and fix it, and also invent few glitches in compilation and remove it. So everything back to normal guys. Now u can enjoy u'r game with my patch to the full extent.

Details abt CGPv2 Coming Soon...., b4 that i need more comm/fb/rev abt the CGPv1 game play.

Boss

boss said:
thank u very much mate for the app and also sorry for the earlier ignorance. u know i feel so confident abt my patch that not even a single byte mistaken. but it did, and i fixed it now. The truth of the factor is i didn't ever play the BACK FOOT ON DRIVE - 6hit until last night. Goodness me, the same CPP error u guys talking abt creeping up and was broke my heart at that time. Immediately there after, i check the "shot18.saf" (backfoot on drive) found the err and fix it, and also invent few glitches in compilation and remove it. So everything back to normal guys. Now u can enjoy u'r game with my patch to the full extent.

That ok mate atlast you found out the error.

I think the Patch Makers have done their best before the fielding changes, bowling line and length changes.

I wanna see real full tosses more easily punishable though.

AND PLEASE IF YOU COULD DOUBLE THE SPEED OF THE BOWLS THAT WOULD BE GREAT. I want fast bowlers to scare me and make me play rash shots instead of the normal wait...............then play formula

I gave your patch a try today, Boss. So far I've only done batting with it. I'm playing a test series (game 2) of New Zealand (me) versus Bangladesh. I don't profess to know a great deal about cricket, but I don't think even Bangladesh would bowl as many wide balls as they have in this game. It's almost funny, but at lunch my score was 120/2 and of those runs 46 were actually made by my batting. That's just over 60% of my score coming from wide balls. Many of the balls that weren't called for wide were basically unhittable, usually behind my batter. Oh, and I'll fess up and take the blame for the two outs. Stupid button mashing errors or something else on my part. :p

Other than that, it seems that of the hits I am getting off, if they score runs it's usually a 4. I haven't tried using a power hit yet because I'm finding it really difficult to get my batsmen's confidence up due to me trying to hit alot of the wide balls. Don't get me wrong, I think it's actually a good thing for the computer to bowl wide here and there. It gives me a chance to play shots I've NEVER been able to feasibly pull off. But at the same time, when one of their bowlers gets 4+ wide balls in a single over, that's just a bit unrealistic. Maybe it's just this way with the weaker teams in the game. I hope this didn't sound too negative. I think you're going in the right direction with this patch, but just adjust the 'stupidity' level of the weaker teams a bit and things will be better. :cool:

**EDIT** Ok, perhaps you should just ignore everything I just wrote... It appears that I mis-installed your fields and perhaps that was what was causing the bowlers to go crazy. I forgot to tell WinRAR NOT to keep the paths when extracting. Sorry about that misunderstanding, Boss. Back to more cricket now! :D

**2nd EDIT** Geeze, I'm a complete idiot. Seems I was still using Eddie's Test batting patch. I didn't even install your .big files in to the appropriate location. I'm really sorry about that. Please forgive me... :upray

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread