CGPv7 + IRCSU(v2) Released!!!, Download Now And Enjoy...

Hi Boss played with your patch, I think sweep shot should be made easier to play and have more power. Both front and back foot leg glance should also have more power. Spinners need to be slightly easier to play against. Need more random edges when batting for both us and cpu. I found the CPU bowled too many balls on the leg side (unplayable) in Test mode. These are the main issues I have with your current patch, all other shots are fine I think. Keep up the good work.

replies on 2.9.05, 8.50 p.m. IST

shrenik007 said:
Cant wait for CGP2.

saurabh2185 said:
These are the one i always wanted in the game. Good going boss.

thanks for the exp and app mates!. Soon, will announce the rel date for CGPv2!.

charithnirmal said:
thats great.. get them to ball on off stump and just out side..
so we can play more cover drives which a belive the most beauitfull shot in world cricket mavan atapttu.. his greate with tha shot..

i'm waiting mate for u'r realize

hi nirmal!, thanks for u'r comm and app., As of now with my test, they bowl 40% of deliveries o.s. off stump, will like to increase a bit more. So that u can enjoy u'r fav shot.

parijat M said:
Hi Boss ,

I have now played good enough matches on ur patch on NORMAL mode
for both test as well as one day .I certainly love ur patch because out of
all the patches i used before (with due respect to other ai creators) this one is the best .But then there are a few things which I would like u to work on for the next version firstly is the way we bat against the spinners (couldn't hit shots other than sweep and straight drive ) , secondly the bf shots need improvement just to mention here that i tried tutsi's patch v2.0 which has some exciting bf shots .Cut shots are rare since the bowlers bowl less on that length and even when they do the power of shot is very low .Infact the speed and swing of fast bowlers need to be increased a bit as they hardly get wickets infact for me a slow left arm like murali karthick takes 3 times more wickets than any fast bowler .I know that i may sound like being a critic but these are the things which would make ur patch the best in the arena and would bring a lot of happiness to the players around .

Regards,
Parijat

Wao!, neat review really!. thanks for that mate. In cgpv2, * will make cpu as well as our self to bat better/easily against the spinners, * will increase the power of BF shots, * definitely gonna improve the speed/swing/seam/spin.

Pat said:
Bossi,is there a way to increase bowler speeds ?? Coz i have tried putting in extremely large values for bowlerspeed in the configs and yet there is no difference..Are there any other parameters to be changed ??

nice to hear from u mate!. Well!, u have to change the parameters "Fast, Normal, Slow" under the game mode config "Title: ; FastBowler Speeds & Spins" in 2bb7.. .big file. But the fact is, although the speed, seam, swing, spin will be changed when we change these parameters, the speed shown in the speed gun will be default. It won't shown the exact speed we bowl. For eg: i change the speed values in cgpv1, though u can feel the ripping pace, still the speed gun shows the stored values.

saurav said:
Hi Boss played with your patch, I think sweep shot should be made easier to play and have more power. Both front and back foot leg glance should also have more power. Spinners need to be slightly easier to play against. Need more random edges when batting for both us and cpu. I found the CPU bowled too many balls on the leg side (unplayable) in Test mode. These are the main issues I have with your current patch, all other shots are fine I think. Keep up the good work.

thanks saurav for u'r feedbacks. will definitely implement these thinks in CGPv2.

Hi Guys!,

Little Thread Stats for u!,

The Thread started on 16.8.2005, with in 17 days, this thread viewed for 4744 times (with the avg 280 views/day) and have 136 replies (with avg 8 replies per day). Thank u all for this whopping stats. Am sure this will not stop.

Boss

Good boss that u reply to our threads quiet eager to know when r u delivering ur next patch version
can't wait for it

Parijat M said:
Good boss that u reply to our threads quiet eager to know when r u delivering ur next patch version
can't wait for it

Do you mean " Your post reply " because its boss thread not your's.

boss.........please make up and release ur latest version of ur AI patch........i think ur first one was better than any other AI patch here at CK25 downloads!

i think what u should consider is that i foundout some times really hard to bat which is wonderful and realistic. The Tweaked shots were better than ever and edges were also according to the ball. But can u make somethin up that CPUs edges come out more often and CPU paces its inns much more effeciently according to the target. My Batsmen had to bat carefuly but CPUs batsmen sometimes skidded towards the offside and played the shot towards the legside !!
I think u did a perfect job all in all, but if some of these kind of things are fixed than the game would b more realistic than ever.
thnx.

I have posted some pics of the CPU inns. (its to tell u about the CPU pacing inns problem)
After having the target of 91 only in 50 overs, CPU was bowled out for 25 due to its bad selection of shots and didnot pace its inns well.
Have a look and please do reply !!

Cricket20052005-08-2919-03-42-76.jpg

Cricket20052005-08-2919-03-49-67.jpg

Im sorry about the image size but as u told u before about the scores.... its just about that.

One another thing is also that sometimes CPU (while giving him a fulltoss yorker) plays legsided up and backfoot shot and after that the bowl is not connected to the bat and he gets bowled. i can still do that because the CPU doesnot defend its wicket carefuly. i got one team out on 3 runs by doing that. Please giv me some help with ur new version of the patch thnx.

saurabh2185 said:
Saurabh I agree with u that this is boss's thread but the way u r pointing out is very unwelcome to new members .I only meant to thank boss for replying to our requests for new version .

replies on 4.9.05, 8.10 p.m. IST

parijat said:
can't wait for

saurabh said:

parijat said:
Saurabh I agree with u that this is boss's thread but the way u r pointing out is very unwelcome to new members .I only meant to thank boss for replying to our requests for new version .

O.K. Guys!, cool down!. Its not only my thread. Its also our thread. Its abt the game fellas. So just enjoy u'r game. No fuzz pls...

rocky said:
boss.........please make up and release ur latest version of ur AI patch........i think ur first one was better than any other AI patch here at CK25 downloads!

i think what u should consider is that i foundout some times really hard to bat which is wonderful and realistic. The Tweaked shots were better than ever and edges were also according to the ball. But can u make somethin up that CPUs edges come out more often and CPU paces its inns much more effeciently according to the target. My Batsmen had to bat carefuly but CPUs batsmen sometimes skidded towards the offside and played the shot towards the legside !!
I think u did a perfect job all in all, but if some of these kind of things are fixed than the game would b more realistic than ever.
thnx.
I have posted some pics of the CPU inns. (its to tell u about the CPU pacing inns problem)
After having the target of 91 only in 50 overs, CPU was bowled out for 25 due to its bad selection of shots and didnot pace its inns well.
Have a look and please do reply !!

Im sorry about the image size but as u told u before about the scores.... its just about that.

One another thing is also that sometimes CPU (while giving him a fulltoss yorker) plays legsided up and backfoot shot and after that the bowl is not connected to the bat and he gets bowled. i can still do that because the CPU doesnot defend its wicket carefuly. i got one team out on 3 runs by doing that. Please giv me some help with ur new version of the patch thnx.

thank u for u'r excellent rev and app mate. Yes!, sometimes its difficult to understand the pacing of the CPU as u'r image sugg. But the factor is wheather the CPU is chasing 50 or 350, the pacing file remains same. It has the gen format only. So we can't do anything abt it. Anyhow for every succeding patches i'll also look to provide the CPU, the better pacing.

Will change the CPU yorker shot selection to more appropriate one in the coming version.

Hot: CGPv2 Rel Date: 12.09.2005 (Monday). (u know i need enough time for testing guys)

Boss

Thnx for the reply Boss.........take ur time.......!
I know its going to be another great version of the patch..........Anxiously waiting...!!

Has anybody invented a time machine yet, i would surely like to skip one week.

replies on 06/09/05 , 9.10 p.m. IST

rocky said:
Thnx for the reply Boss.........take ur time.......!
I know its going to be another great version of the patch..........Anxiously waiting...!!

akira said:
great buddy. it will be sure a hot date

shrenik said:
Has anybody invented a time machine yet, i would surely like to skip one week.

Hi All!, Thank u all for u'r grt exp and patience. Almost CGPv2 is finished. Few touches here and there left. Though the time it take is long, but worth waiting for it. Surely it won't disappoint u. Just 5 days to go fellas...

Few Updates abt CGPv2:

1. Two seperate Configs For Test matches and ODIs for some comatibility issues.

2. Now Outfield won't always provide 4s. It will give some chances for the fielders is well.

More updates coming... (Need more rev/fb/comm/bugs abt CGPv1 Guys!. More the CGPv1 bugs, better will be the CGPv2.

Boss

It is nice to hear boss.You are adding cool features in your patch.It is needed that cpu play in 10 and 20 over fastly.Besides,we need more edges in hard mode so sometimes even slip catch on green wicket is possible and some mistimed shots can safely landed in the hands of back fielders or miss them with some difference as these kinds of changes will enhance the gameplay.Also make shots easier against full toss balls.Keep it up dear.

Hey boss could could u increse the runs cpu would make by selecting autoplay an i dont know whether this can be done or not but is it possible to increse the speed of running between the wickets so that sometimes even 3's can be taken.

Could you make Cpu take risky two runs at the ends or a mixup between the runners as till now i have never got a cpu batsman runout.

Bowling Problems in CGPv1

Boss ,

The batting in all modes is perfect :clap :hpraise except some power issues with the back foot shots specially square cut and late cut plus the issue with spinners .While in the bowling as i told you earlier fast bowlers take wickets after giving loads of runs infact for me macgrath takes 1 wicket normally after giving 30-40 runs in 3 overs where as slow bowlers specially slow left arm bowlers have a bowling analysis of 2-4 runs and 6 wickets in 3 overs this is very unrealistic :rolleyes: either the cpu does not know how to play slow left arm or my tactics of bowling is too gr8 I believe the later is not true .Again the cpu bats xtremely aggressive in first few overs in a 50 over match but the same aggresiveness is not seen in a 20 over match when it is more needed .
I think I have put a lot many points for you to ponder on hope you carry on your xtremely goodwork to overcome these problems and prove it that you are a boss ..........eagerly waiting for your 2nd patch .

Users who are viewing this thread