CGPv7 + IRCSU(v2) Released!!!, Download Now And Enjoy...

for reverse sweep on pc press <-+| + left shift i.e. off+back+powersht & S(front foot)
hope this will help u raider.

hey boss today when i rewerse swept the ball it went for a six, can u fix that.

Boss first off with all respect ur one the greatest patchers ive seen. Are u programmer from india.....
How do u edit the files maybe i can help you.
I played a 10 over match yesterday here are few buggy things which i noted.
1. Whenever a player plays a straight shot(down arrow + s) the ball physics seemed to be wrong most of the times the ball flies to the onside....
2. Computer opponents always end up hitting a fulltoss to a boundary.
These are few things i saw i will play for afull daya and i will post a detailed report.
Now c2k5 is all together a better game than blc.

Hey boss could u plz add this feature whr the cpu misreads the special balls sometimes and gets deceived.

Hey Shrenik how did u hit a six with the reverse i have tried it a lot but couldn't even manage to pass the short thirdman fielder.

Ok Boss I have switched to your AI patch from Sid's and I am quite impressed with it, few points though and I have only tested for 15 mins but on a dusty pitch I noticed this

* Outfield is far too fast (even allowing that it's a dusty pitch)
* Like someone said earlier ondrive shot can go to coverdrive far too easily
* Sweep shot is far too powerful of a fast bowler, reduce it by say 33%

Like I said though 1st impressions are is that I will be staying with this patch as there was lots of stuff I liked about it.
Janer

v_malhotra said:
Hey Shrenik how did u hit a six with the reverse i have tried it a lot but couldn't even manage to pass the short thirdman fielder.

Yes dude i did hit a six of a rewerse sweep.
I was shocked as well.

There is a fix on the first page, or in the thread somewhere

hey boss, First of all congratulations on making one of the best patch's I have seen. I played a match between Australia and India on a hard pitch just now and the way you have made it makes it look quite realistic. I bowled first and just like in real like I picked up the wickets of Sewag and Tendulkar early from edges. India fought back to get to 37/2 before Gambhir was caught by martyn off Warne. I then decided to bat.

The batting was also well done. The idea of playing attacking shots early in the innings and being caught at point/gully is brilliant, It makes you think about the shot before you actually play it. I lost 3 quick wickets playing conver-drives and being caught at point. I made about 100/7 before I had enough and decided to post this reveiw.

I would like to see a few more edges early (even if they go wide of the feilders) Early in my innings (batting) I really had trouble because almost every attacking shot on the offside was and edge whearas most of Indias cover drives etc were perfectly fine. Im not sure if you ment for this but it would be a nice touch if they could get a few more edges just like we do (to the keeper as well) That is probaly my only bad point about this patch. It is clearly one of the best going around at the moment and I can't wait for tomorows new patch. :D

Hai boss now that ive finished one innings of a test match i will post some bugs and stats of my match for you to read upon and make the necessary changes.
Match India(Me) Vs Newzealand
Newzealand won the toss and elected to bat.

Bowling Stats

Player Overs Maiden Runs Wickets
Balaji 29.0 4 63 4
Pathan 44.0 9 117 1
Kumble 14.0 3 40 1
Karthik 17.1 8 25 3
Sachin 10.0 5 16 1
Extras w-4, nb-22, b-2, lb-14

I bowled upto 50 overs rest were autoplayed

Nzl Batting Scoreboard

Players Balls Fours Sixes Runs
Vincent 124 4 0 30
Sinclair 17 0 0 0
Fleming 16 0 0 0
Astle 76 8 0 37
McMillan 234 3 0 70
Marshall 40 0 2 24
Cullum 43 0 2 28
Vetori 32 0 0 7
Wiseman 49 1 0 19
Tuffey 54 1 0 20
Bond 4 0 0 0
Total 277
FOW - 4,11,85,103,133,180,192,223,277,277

Bowling bugs
1. I could get only one bowled in this inings that was Sinclair of balaji (around the wicket, shift key, ball speed : fast) he tried to defend but ball went under his bat and hit the stumps.
2. Umpire shows wides even if ball hits the batsmen, legbye shown wrongly.
3. Close in fielders never dive nor the catch edges that comes near them...all they do is leave the ball and then run to fetch it.
4. Batsmen meter increases even if just leaves a shot nor if he just does not play a shot.
5. Many other fielding bugs like short leg fielder is facing towards boundary when the batsman is about to hit the ball.
6. Filers catch ball that hit the back of a batsman and they shout for a wicket and commentator says its out even when the umpire has given not out.
7. Many other commentary bugs.
8. Never got a LBW.
9. Got just a few stumping chances and even that the keeper missed it.
10. Many chases but the fielder does not dive to stop the ball going from boundary.
11. Highlights at end of the inings shows only few wickets that fell.
12. After returning from a save game i got very few edges ie I played 3 overs then quit the game and loaded the game again. For the first three overs i got upto 8 edges of just 18 balls

after restoring from save game i just got around 8 edges from the rest of the innings.

Batting
1. I just managed a pathetic 13 in the first innings.
2. Most of my batsmen are out to edges. Many edges fly of my batsmen even if they times the shots correctly almost all the square cuts, coverdrives ended up in the slip.
3. I got bowled many times the ball just sneaks under my defence.
4. My batsman can never play front foot defence, 99% of the defence is just a back foot off balance defence shots(only when its yorker batsman play a normal frontfoot defence) Even

when the ball is like halfvolley he is supposed to play a frontfoot defence he plays a backfoot defence, this is the reason the ball sneaks and hits the stumps.
These are some of the bugs of a test match maybe whenever i find time i will play some ODIS and post the bugs.

Users who are viewing this thread