CGPv7 + IRCSU(v2) Released!!!, Download Now And Enjoy...

With your problem about the highlights, At the end of an inning it will only show you the wickets from the time you last saved eg: you save at 2/77 the computer will only show you the highlights of the last 8 batsmen when you eventually get them out (if you don't save again)

First of all iam working as a game tester for mobile games....not pc games yeah tested few games before but not a cricket game...but this is good.....so please dont mistake me if iam wrong iam prone to mistakes as ive not tested a cricket game......

Oh ok then the highlights part maybe correct then....

Boss when is the next update coming hopefully you can correct few of these bugs in the update.
Especially the batting in the first few overs of a test match is very difficult i mean bastman get out caught of literally any shot he plays....(thats bit wierd).
I just managed few odis today and here are few things i noted.
1. The short leg or any close fielder always covers himself if the ball near his region....its just like he is a total waste in that region.
2. Previous before ur patch(iam not sure) it looked like the slip fielders dived a bit more.
3. Make the computer more vulnerable to bowled, hitwickets, lbw rather than just catches if its possible.
Well thats all for now waiting for ur other patch.
Okie dokie no harm meant is their any other patch as good this worth installing guys....I just want to try that and make comparison with this so that when guys like you make patches maybe we can combine best things of many patches and make this game the best.

Hey boss one more thing tell me how do u edit the files maybe i can help you....
Please see page 12 for my eloborate bug list.

Hey boss one more thing tell me how do u edit the files maybe i can help you....

Hey boss one more thing tell me how do u edit the files what is the editor and where can i get it maybe i can help you....

ash4640 said:
Hai boss now that ive finished one innings of a test match i will post some bugs and stats of my match for you to read upon and make the necessary changes.
Match India(Me) Vs Newzealand
Newzealand won the toss and elected to bat.

Bowling Stats

Player Overs Maiden Runs Wickets
Balaji 29.0 4 63 4
Pathan 44.0 9 117 1
Kumble 14.0 3 40 1
Karthik 17.1 8 25 3
Sachin 10.0 5 16 1
Extras w-4, nb-22, b-2, lb-14

I bowled upto 50 overs rest were autoplayed

Nzl Batting Scoreboard

Players Balls Fours Sixes Runs
Vincent 124 4 0 30
Sinclair 17 0 0 0
Fleming 16 0 0 0
Astle 76 8 0 37
McMillan 234 3 0 70
Marshall 40 0 2 24
Cullum 43 0 2 28
Vetori 32 0 0 7
Wiseman 49 1 0 19
Tuffey 54 1 0 20
Bond 4 0 0 0
Total 277
FOW - 4,11,85,103,133,180,192,223,277,277

Bowling bugs
1. I could get only one bowled in this inings that was Sinclair of balaji (around the wicket, shift key, ball speed : fast) he tried to defend but ball went under his bat and hit the stumps.
2. Umpire shows wides even if ball hits the batsmen, legbye shown wrongly.
3. Close in fielders never dive nor the catch edges that comes near them...all they do is leave the ball and then run to fetch it.
4. Batsmen meter increases even if just leaves a shot nor if he just does not play a shot.
5. Many other fielding bugs like short leg fielder is facing towards boundary when the batsman is about to hit the ball.
6. Filers catch ball that hit the back of a batsman and they shout for a wicket and commentator says its out even when the umpire has given not out.
7. Many other commentary bugs.
8. Never got a LBW.
9. Got just a few stumping chances and even that the keeper missed it.
10. Many chases but the fielder does not dive to stop the ball going from boundary.
11. Highlights at end of the inings shows only few wickets that fell.
12. After returning from a save game i got very few edges ie I played 3 overs then quit the game and loaded the game again. For the first three overs i got upto 8 edges of just 18 balls

after restoring from save game i just got around 8 edges from the rest of the innings.

Batting
1. I just managed a pathetic 13 in the first innings.
2. Most of my batsmen are out to edges. Many edges fly of my batsmen even if they times the shots correctly almost all the square cuts, coverdrives ended up in the slip.
3. I got bowled many times the ball just sneaks under my defence.
4. My batsman can never play front foot defence, 99% of the defence is just a back foot off balance defence shots(only when its yorker batsman play a normal frontfoot defence) Even

when the ball is like halfvolley he is supposed to play a frontfoot defence he plays a backfoot defence, this is the reason the ball sneaks and hits the stumps.
These are some of the bugs of a test match maybe whenever i find time i will play some ODIS and post the bugs.

Hey dde most of the above mentioned are not bugs. Make sre play in the medium difficlty mode bcoz in the easy mode sometimes even when want to play front foot u end up playing back foot& also practice more and u'd be able to play better. U got out for 13 ! Well that means have to practice a lot. There are players in our forom who hav scored well ove 450 runs! Regarding LBW's I have got many LBW wickets.U would be able to hit the ball a lot more in the middle of the bat once u practice.

I hope this time it will be much improved patch than previous one.

Last edited:
Its Monday

hey Boss we have been waiting for this monday for quiet some time :clap
and now its ur turn to fulfill ur promise so come up with ur special patch hope its as good as the preious one .

hey boss monday dude i'm checking this link every hour plzz post ur AI asap. Hope this would be a great one. Lots of expectations frm u.

saurabh2185 said:
I guess it will be release between 6:00 p.m to 9:00 p.m ISD time.
I hope he doesnt do it according to ISD, you know what i mean.

Hey boss please check for my eloborate gameplay issues.....
One more thing is it enough if you just copy the two .fsh uninstaller files from uninstall folder into your dir or shld i search for the two .fsh install files and remove them manually.

ash4640 said:
Hey boss please check for my eloborate gameplay issues.....
One more thing is it enough if you just copy the two .fsh uninstaller files from uninstall folder into your dir or shld i search for the two .fsh install files and remove them manually.
Its enough if u copy the two uninstaller files.

Is their not a way to put all these patches folder wise if you patchmakers can do that then it will be usefull cause now the whole dir is full of .fsh files and if i want to remove some patch then i have manually compare .fsh file names with the patch folder and then remove them. Or if you can name the files patchwise like boss....12....34.fsh then we can sort it now it is all in a mess now.

Users who are viewing this thread