Champions League Thread (the dawn of time - 2014)

PhilD123

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
filled with cheats and robbers and criminials and utter scum.
You just described the city of Liverpool.:D Joking obviously.

Lee, don't delude yourself, no one in the press had a go at St. Gerrard. Ronaldo was criticised for a week running by Stan Collymore alone when he hadn't dived, or even claimed a penalty after the Bolton game.

Last edited:

Bilal91

International Coach
well ronaldo was really poor today and should have been sent off before the goal...

arsenal played alright but the oppositions goalie was in inspired form and made several top notch saves...manure on sat...great timing:rolleyes:

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Liverpool = CTW (Cheat To Win) :rolleyes:

Anyway back on track now ...........

Juve :D showed the real position Madrid today yet again :p It feels so great when we beat these money whore ;) Cmon Madrid, use your money and buy some talented and skillfull players :laugh

Bilal91

International Coach
finally vela gets a start...as i have said before i rate him very highly and think hes much better than a certain mr bendtner...ramsey also gets a game...good to see fab comin back as well

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
God the Champions League is so boring. I don't know why but I just don't like it so I don't watch it. I'd rather watch a Premier League match between Bolton and Wigan :confused:.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Rubbish game. Red card was a red card, can't go knee high studs up on anyone. Anderson can't finish for toss.

Least we're through, 4 0-0s between us though. Getting pretty frustrated with united so far though, we've been absolute shite all season. Every top side we have failed against. We will lose to City on Sunday I have no doubts about that. We should have sold Ronaldo and got in a quality midfielder.

Last edited:

Bilal91

International Coach
well arsenal deserved the win in the end when the pink boot bendtner bundled in...but he missed a glorius chance moments before...still think vela is better though

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Noone needs Ronaldo anymore.

Through to the next round after what was a tough game under tough conditions. You could see the players shivering really, but great goal by Raul, he is a god when the ball falls to his left foot. Not sure about Drenthe yet, but he has certainly improved a lot.

We'll go top if we win our last game and Juve lose theirs to BATE.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Not one of Djourou's throws this evening were legal. He must have taken about 10 without throwing from behind his head but no-one complained.

Beware the power of pink boots.

PhilD123

International Coach
Rubbish game. Red card was a red card, can't go knee high studs up on anyone. Anderson can't finish for toss.

Least we're through, 4 0-0s between us though. Getting pretty frustrated with united so far though, we've been absolute shite all season. Every top side we have failed against. We will lose to City on Sunday I have no doubts about that. We should have sold Ronaldo and got in a quality midfielder.
I see you've edited as you were too OTT, me thinks you need to edit more:p. I'm sure I heard after the Stoke game that at that stage, Ronaldo had scored more at the point in the season than last season, that is some feat considering his injury.

We weren't that bad tonight, Villareal wanted a point, we were in complete control in the second half, a few more chances would have been nice, but we've qualified. I've got a funny feeling we'll be right up for Sunday and get one over on the bitters, after them winning last week, a couple of draws for us and the two results last season.

The only thing I'm annoyed about is why Tevez was used as a third sub, just like at Arsenal!:(

Bilal91

International Coach
Not one of Djourou's throws this evening were legal. He must have taken about 10 without throwing from behind his head but no-one complained.

Beware the power of pink boots.

i know i was sayin that to my mate...i mean they should have spotted that atleast once...

hassan

International Coach
shows how crap most of our defenders are, they dont even know how to take a throw in.
Wenger better get a couple strong no-nonsense CB and a leader in the midfield

Users who are viewing this thread