Checklist for MattW's Visit to BigAnt's Office

did you say...Gotham?
Yes. Put it next to playing on the hardest difficulty in the nets on the list of things that I should have recorded but didn't.

It's in the Cricket Academy so here's a player card
OlDtcOL.png

Yes. Put it next to playing on the hardest difficulty in the nets on the list of things that I should have recorded but didn't.

It's in the Cricket Academy so here's a player card
OlDtcOL.png

Batman approves.

Hey Matt, there are a couple of things which I'd love to see during your coming session at the Big Ant office. Could you please try them out in the game?

1. Dancing down the wicket against a spinner to counter the spin and maybe hit a cover or on drive (Need to see how moving down the wicket affects the power/accuracy of shot)
2. Bowling a beamer with a fast bowler.
3. Bowl a series of outswingers and then an inswinger or vice versa to see if the AI can really be fooled with that strategy

No worries if you don't find time to test these out.

I'd just like to see you dancing full stop. Perhaps to this...

Find out about Online play as well please. Whats the difficulty level, if there is co-op etc.

All the videos so far have been focussed on Batting and Bowling for the most part so I wish you could spend some time on fielding for the sake of us.
My list would be:
1)Fielding (In career mode where you are already in control of the fielder before the ball is bowled). If he can stop the ball on the boundary, how well can he pull of catches etc. And if it is fun fielding even if the ball doesnt come to you.
2)Higher difficulty match.
3)Swing bowling on a green wicket and spin variations on a day5 wear pitch.
4)Play behind the wicket. Third man and fine leg. Hint: If the game is really good, you wouldn't be able to cover drive every ball on the offside on higher difficulties so try waiting on the back and pushing it to third man. Maybe you know it already.
5)More unorthodox shots. What are the other ones included if any.
6)Chip shots, how the pressure on the trigger changes the power of the hit.

I hope you could cover atleast some of these I suppose :)

All the videos so far have been focussed on Batting and Bowling for the most part so I wish you could spend some time on fielding for the sake of us.
My list would be:
1)Fielding (In career mode where you are already in control of the fielder before the ball is bowled). If he can stop the ball on the boundary, how well can he pull of catches etc. And if it is fun fielding even if the ball doesnt come to you.
2)Higher difficulty match.
3)Swing bowling on a green wicket and spin variations on a day5 wear pitch.
4)Play behind the wicket. Third man and fine leg. Hint: If the game is really good, you wouldn't be able to cover drive every ball on the offside on higher difficulties so try waiting on the back and pushing it to third man. Maybe you know it already.
5)More unorthodox shots. What are the other ones included if any.
6)Chip shots, how the pressure on the trigger changes the power of the hit.

I hope you could cover atleast some of these I suppose :)

Yeah it would be nice but I think we should have things to explore and experience after we get the game...:cheers

Ross: During his visit to the Big Ant studios will he get the final build with the first patch or without it ??:)

Shouldn't really be posting this but Matt was given final release last week

He's loving it - what other reason for his decrease in posting lately?

Users who are viewing this thread