Checklist for MattW's Visit to BigAnt's Office

Colin has Ashes 13 copy while Matt has DBC 14 copy. Sounding so nice! :p

Ross: Will Matt's visit will be before or after the announcement of the release date??

MattW: Any info from BA studios on the date of visit for the full review of the game??:)

It's happening Friwesursday.

I always thought it is currently happening silently! Ofcourse, Ross stated in other thread 'anytime', who knows Matt is already enjoying some Indian food somewhere. :p

Ross any new news on Matt's visit as I think we all need to be cheered up somewhat and now is a good time. PS Only asking as I know you must be busy in meeting right now.:D

Lets be clear, 79... it's not Ross' job to "cheer us up" because Trickstar and 505 projectile vomited a cricket game. It's absolutely not his responsibility to clean up this mess. They don't care about us, it's not his job to do it for them.

Lets be clear, 79... it's not Ross' job to "cheer us up" because Trickstar and 505 projectile vomited a cricket game. It's absolutely not his responsibility to clean up this mess. They don't care about us, it's not his job to do it for them.

True how rude of me, sorry about that.

Ok if it's possible to get a update on MattW visit that would be great as ashes bugs can not keep us happy for much longer.

Users who are viewing this thread