Chennai Champions Team Thread

The only problem I see about the "drafts" is that if we're gonna start moving players based on "they commited early on" then there was no point in having the draft... - We just take the players we want, and then sort the rest of the players into the teams that don't have as many players

Although we haven't become a victim of this sort of thing yet, I do feel for the other teams...

I'm no management Dean, but i reckon we'd be reluctant to let FB? go.

Erm, Pal, if you feel the pots are unjust we do apologise for that but the thing is we did it with one eye on the "poorer," teams getting some active players. Rhys was going to try to change it, but the thing is we've already started so I said no.

The main reason being, there are no better classed players in the pots!

Yeh Dean, Im sorry, but we wont be trading FB? I dont think. He is a great mate to a lot of our team and you have no-one we are seriously interested in.

Looks like I have to now learn to eat Dosa and Wada instead of Prantha and Tandoori Chicken.

Well its good that I have handy pocket fan with me now.

Looks like I have to now learn to eat Dosa and Wada instead of Prantha and Tandoori Chicken.

Looks like it, but we can order in too. ;)

I've heard that fast bowlers play particularly well in the sweltering heat, so I can already foresee your success for this team.

Well with evertonfan also here it surely will be lively.

Sorry KX, if you're still willing to play for us, we'll definitely come and get you with the next pick.

Nah, sorry, your team didn't get shafted, since you complained to the people running this thing about other teams getting some invisible upper hand.

But, if you want him, we'll consider it. :p

Nah, sorry, your team didn't get shafted, since you complained to the people running this thing about other teams getting some invisible upper hand.

But, if you want him, we'll consider it. :p
Well... its true. Sydney do have an upper-hand with 11 players :p

So should I go ahead and pick KX, and then trade him off to you for Sid?

Sydney do have an upper-hand with 11 players

Since all the players in the draft have the same ratings, what difference would that make?

So should I go ahead and pick KX, and then trade him off to you for Sid?

If Sid and KX would like to do so..

Users who are viewing this thread