Chennai Champions Team Thread

Well I dont mind playing for anyone. But yeah cold places make me happy. :D

But KX and me were supposed to be together. :crying

scion_sid added 10 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Sachin and KP play for this side I guess. Then you need me so that other team makes runs for these two guys to score centuries.

Well I dont mind playing for anyone. But yeah cold places make me happy. :D

But KX and me were supposed to be together. :crying

scion_sid added 10 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Sachin and KP play for this side I guess. Then you need me so that other team makes runs for these two guys to score centuries.
I can draft KX, take you, and then offer Chennai a different player of the same capabilities :p

I leave all this up to managers. If anyone is happy by coming to this side you can trade me. :cheers

Well, our goal is to get KX with the next pick and since both KX and Sid have expressed an interest in staying with the team, we're going to go with that. I'm not sure why zMario wants to get one of these members in particular. He has much better options and he could turn to one of them, considering his admirable decision here: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=44483

Well, our goal is to get KX with the next pick and since both KX and Sid have expressed an interest in staying with the team, we're going to go with that. I'm not sure why zMario wants to get one of these members in particular. He has much better options and he could turn to one of them, considering his admirable decision here: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=44483
Sid also expressed an interest of coming to Toronto :p

There's no use dilly-dallying.

Sid, if you're want to stick with us, you're going to stay and we're going for KX with our next pick. If you want to leave, then we'll go for the trade.

I'm not sure, pending Dean's final response to the deal.

There's no use dilly-dallying.

That's a phrase that does not get used enough.
Ultimately having a draft ought to be mean there's less chance of all the Indians wanting to play for the Indian team, Aussies for the Aussie team etc so I don't think people should be trying to trade players after they've been picked.

Well, we've got evertonfan and we're trying to get KX with our next pick here, so it's not a matter of players of one nationality playing for a 'local' team. I'm not sure why zmario wants a trade, because both of these players have wished to play for CC. We're trying to get sohum, because we want to stick with the members who were first in expressing their interest in playing for the team, because they're probably the ones who'll keep the thread active.

Users who are viewing this thread