Chennai Champions Team Thread

So what do you guys think about the International players?

A batsman and Bond, two batsman, or what?

Rotation policy?

I think it would depend on the competition. We could play the two international batsmen against a team with good bowlers and Bond against a team with good batsmen. Once we pick up a couple of batsmen and a couple of spinners, we should be set.

I think we have to take it game by game.

How is KX international?

He's not. Sid was just kidding around, I hope.

We've also gotten our spinner - welcome k_picky to the team. Almost set to go now...

Yeah, I think that we have the preliminaries of a deal set in place. We just have to wait until the trade week.

Whats the progress of my transfer?? Or am I going to be transferred during the transfer season??
Me and pal decided that since neither team wanted you, and since I unfortunately drafted you, I have to keep you.

:p

zMario added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Yeah, I think that we have the preliminaries of a deal set in place. We just have to wait until the trade week.
Oh yeah, sid said that he wants to move to Vatican now

So much for one of us taking him :p

Well, my offer for the other option still stands. I don't think Sid wants to stay with CC, but if he wants to go the Victors, we'll try to get it done. But, if he's willing to stick with CC despite all that has happened, then we'll back him and he'll remain our opening fast bowler.

What is the status with our deal pal? Surely you spare just some vCash as part of it?

I've chosen the most active member remaining, khalek. He's listed as being a 'RH Batsman And Right Arm Fast Medium', but I'm not sure if he is an all-rounder/batsman/bowler.

I think it would depend on the competition. We could play the two international batsmen against a team with good bowlers and Bond against a team with good batsmen. Once we pick up a couple of batsmen and a couple of spinners, we should be set.

Let those batsman play, whats their name,.. yeah Sachin and KP. I will single handedly destroy any opposition. ;)

I am so confused. Everyone wants me. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread