Chennai Champions Team Thread

No, but we can get her twin sister, Betty. She has one eye and half of her teeth missing, but I've heard she is one helluva cricket player.

:noway

Rather play Shaq than her.

scion_sid added 45 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Welcome my buddy KX to team. :cheers

1. vintners (pure batsman)
2. Sachin
2. KP
3. Cricketman (pure batsman)
4. Karachi_Xpress (pure batsman)
5. Highlander999 (batsman/wk)
6. .Mob (batting all-rounder, spin)
7. k_picky (leg spinner)
8. adyhorn (RF bowler)
9. scion_sid (RF bowler)
10. Bond
11. pal (RF bowler)
12. pavanbharadwaj (RF bowler)
13. sravan12345 (RF bowler)
14. dhoom (RF bowler)

We still have way too many fast bowlers, but we can convert a few to spinners and we should be set.

1. vintners (pure batsman)
2. Sachin
2. KP
3. Cricketman (pure batsman)
4. Karachi_Xpress (pure batsman)
5. Highlander999 (batsman/wk)
6. .Mob (batting all-rounder, spin)
7. k_picky (leg spinner)
8. adyhorn (RF bowler)
9. scion_sid (RF bowler)
10. Bond
11. pal (RF bowler)
12. pavanbharadwaj (RF bowler)
13. sravan12345 (RF bowler)
14. dhoom (RF bowler)

We still have way too many fast bowlers, but we can convert a few to spinners and we should be set.
If I may make a kind suggestion... what if your batsmen have really lost form - surely you'd want to convert atleast 1 to a batsman...

PCPL management request that the Champions provide details of their stadium (location, capacity, name...)

Capacity: 100 Gazillion :p

Name: What do you think guys? I think the team ought to decide on this.

Right then, we need a couple of the RFM's to switch to batters, allrounders, and spinner's.

I'm looking for volunteers at first, but if we don't get a response we will personally change some of you at random, or trade you.

There are three players currently that I suspect will not post often. Their positions can be changed for the good of the team.

Hi guys.I think i have been traded by CC from DD.

If you pledge to post everyday you will be. I remember you took many wickets for Lancashire in ILI story.

scion_sid added 2 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

I think I have evolved from being a fast bowler to absolute smash hitting batting allrounder that can put KP and Sachin to shame in batting and Shane Bond and Bret Lee to shame in bowling. ;)

scion_sid added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Right then, we need a couple of the RFM's to switch to batters, allrounders, and spinner's.

I know Pal loves bowling so I will be your slogging all rounder. But I will still bowl pace. :cool:

It doesnt like Fast bowlers also. :noway

Users who are viewing this thread