Chennai Champions Team Thread

The kits are perfect. The logo is fine, but I think we could do better with a different silhouette. What players do you guys think we should draft in the bidding process?

Go for Tendulkar and Warne. Then I guess we could get someone like Vass as our third guy.

Cricketman added 11 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Heres a simple one:

chennaichampions-1.jpg

It's a better look, but it seems kind of large. But, we could probably go with it with a few modifications, like reducing the size of the silhouette.

Yeah, it was kind of a rough draft. I can reduce the size at any time.

Now where's my 750k...:p

Cricketman added 2 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

cc.jpg

Let's keep the text size close to where it was in the original version and just reduce the size of the silhouette alone. The text is obscured in this version.

Yeah, we can go with it. We're set, then, unless some other people plan to contribute ideas.

We still need a final kit and logo design and we're open for contributions. As incentives, if your logo is chosen, you'll receive 500,000 vCash and if your kit is chosen, you'll receive 250,000 vCash.
Cough...
:D

About our International players:

Since Pal is loaded, I think we could rack up three top tier players. Sachin and Warne are a must IMO. If we want to be slightly batting based we can get Pietersen, if we want to be a bowling based side, Bond. I'd like to stay away from Dhoni and Afridi as much as possible, Dhoni especially.

If money is an issue, I think we could manage with Smith or Flintoff, or even Hussey/Chanders or Vass/Bracks.

If we can snap up three awesome players, not only do we have the luxury of playing them, but the other teams won't have them. These next few weeks of bidding are going to be very crucial!

Users who are viewing this thread