Chennai Champions Team Thread

After looking back through the earlier pages of this thread, it seems that these are the players who've expressed some interest in playing for the team so far:

Cricketman
w3lshrugby
pavanbharadwaj
.Mob
Sohum
me

We will probably bid for and draft 3 international players and that still leaves space for at least two more lucky players. :p

We need a keeper!

Yeah, I'm guessing we can just draft a few people later on.

So, Mr Pal, I had a crack at the logo.

Attachments

• Chennai Champions logo.jpg
    Chennai Champions logo.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 54
Thanks, mob. This is why I didn't send you the vCash earlier, cricketman. :p I was hoping for more contributions. We could hold a poll when the team is finalized to choose our logo or something like that.

Your logo sucks mob :p

Cricketman added 7 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

championsvv0.jpg

v3 :p

Why are you in Chennai. Come to Srinagar and play in cool climate and best scenary.

Chennai is better!We love this climate and we have stayed here for long and it is suitable for us :p ...If im not allowed to post in this thread,then sorry.

Your international players will die.

cccopy.jpg

There's my fourth and possibly last variant of the logo, the first I really tried on :p. Thoughts?

And Pal, every time I posted "Where my munni", it was basically to try and stop this thread from dieing :p

Chennai is better!We love this climate and we have stayed here for long and it is suitable for us ...If im not allowed to post in this thread,then sorry.

Nah, don't worry, you, like anybody else, are allowed to post in the thread. You should also consider joining the team by signing up in the PCPL sign-up thread and then posting here.
There's my fourth and possibly last variant of the logo, the first I really tried on . Thoughts?

And Pal, every time I posted "Where my munni", it was basically to try and stop this thread from dieing

I knew there was an element of jest in your posts :p, but I just wanted to wait and see if there would be more contributions. We've received some more of late from .mob, harrypotter_fan and you, and they're all good ones. I guess we could wait until the teams are finalized before allowing the team members to vote on a logo. But, we'll see what happens going ahead. It looks like it's going to be quite a while before the matches actually start.

cccopy.jpg

There's my fourth and possibly last variant of the logo, the first I really tried on :p. Thoughts?

And Pal, every time I posted "Where my munni", it was basically to try and stop this thread from dieing :p
Doesnt that look more like the Deccan Chargers logo??:p

Users who are viewing this thread