IPL Chennai Super Kings

for me, CSK is the least liked team....mainly due to Mr.Cucumber.
same goes for KXIP....FAILRAJ!

Cucumber has back problem so the kid will keep I think

The kid is living last moments in Chennai. He will be back to Ahmedabad next season.

The kid is living last moments in Chennai. He will be back to Ahmedabad next season.
And that is exactly what I'm waiting for.Guys like him and Joginder must leave.But seriously though Parthiv is okay.Can keep when Dhoni is tired.But he wont play too many games this season,unless Dhoni wants a backup.Vijay will open for us along with Hayden.Two hunks !

naresh091 added 4 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

:doh

ManU of Indian. Hate this team :p
Lolz Sid.I've always seen KXIP as the ManU of the IPL.So much bandha
.And add to the fact that Yuvraj is a Man U supporter.

Is Muttiah Muralitharan fit to play?

Hope he is. He is not at his best, but yet we will need him considering the kind of other bowlers we have. Who is the guy who manages the player selection for Chennai? Absolute crackpot. We needed some good bowlers and they went and picked Thisseira Perera (very much unknown).

M Vijay
M Hayden
S Raina
MS Dhoni
M Hussey
S Badrinath
A Morkel
S Tyagi
L Balaji
M Murali
R Ashwin

That will be my XI for CSK. Ashwin did well for South Zone recently. We have to rely on Balaji because Gony was a disaster in SA (though he did well in the first edition in India). Raina can bowl a little if any of the spinners are taken to the cleaners.

Your bowling is worse than ours. :D

this time we will beat you :upray

this time we will beat you :upray

We'll see... The Yuvraj vs Dhoni clash. Always ends up in Dhoni's favor.:laugh Maybe Yuvraj wants it too because that will help him stay in the Indian side due to Dhoni's backing.

I'd go:

1. Matthew Hayden
  2. Michael Hussey
  3. Suresh Raina
  4. MS Dhoni
  5. Subramanium Badrinath
  6. Albie Morkel
  7. Murali Vijay (moves up the order based on situation/early wickets)
  8. Manpreet Gony
  9. Sudeep Tyagi
  10. L Balaji
  11. Muralitharan

Ashwin/Jakati can come in as well. Really a fluid side, which is a real boon in the T20 game.

I feel sorry for Mukund. He can't break into that line up.

Matthew Hayden
Murali Vijay
Michael Hussey
Subramaniam Badrinath
MS Dhoni
Suresh Raina
Albie Morkel/Thisara Perera (Albie absolutely has to bat well to make the cut because his bowling has really gone downhill)
Manpreet Gony
Ravichandran Ashwin
Sudeep Tyagi
Muttiah Muralitharan

Users who are viewing this thread