IPL Chennai Super Kings

I am disappointed in us missing out Ganapthi Vignesh to KKR.He would have been the perfect foil for Hayden had he been drafted in.Im sure he'll be an asset for KKR.

Thank God. Oram is useless these days.

We will go for a replacement player then I guess.Hope we get a express pacer like Bollinger.

Come on guys. This was the biggest IPL thread last time around. Let's make sure it's no different this time around.

Nothing beats this though.

Dhoni seems to have rediscovered his aggressive self so things aren't looking too bad for CSK.

Last edited by a moderator:
The recent AD is better for sure. As a Tamil guy, the previous AD (where Dhoni does the 'Quickgun Murugan' act) just doesnt suit Tamil people. The era of the superheroes have long gone by (one or two still exist, but the majority have changed to watching different kind of films). People now are so keen to brand Tamil people with the tagline 'Enna rascala, mind it'.

The recent AD is more sophisticated, and excellent.

The first one is humorous, the second one is cool as he was the only one who used a regional language in the ad.

@ naresh:
Is vignesh an opener?
If he is.we would need him in the 1st 2 matches..as gayle wont be there
but by the time we face you guys....Gayle and Bond will be back
And your facing KKR in front of the Most HOSTILE CROWD EVER( if you are a away player))

@ naresh:
Is vignesh an opener?
If he is.we would need him in the 1st 2 matches..as gayle wont be there
but by the time we face you guys....Gayle and Bond will be back
And your facing KKR in front of the Most HOSTILE CROWD EVER( if you are a away player))
Yup Vignesh is an attacking opener and can be quite handy with the ball too.

@Akash:
Bond will be playing in the last one day btwn aus and nz....whic is on the 13th!!!!

I really want to see Arun Karthik play. He seems to be a beast.

George Bailey and Mike Hussey away on national duty.

Jacob Oram is injured.

So most probably, the 4 foreigners for the first game on March 14th against DC will be Matthew Hayden, Albie Morkel, Justin Kemp and Muttiah Muralitharan.

Users who are viewing this thread